chapter seven

" You look gorgeous Rachel " Raymond broke the silence.

   " Thanks for the compliment....but I have to say your test is good.

    I miss this part of you, I wished I never had to miss out for the past four years."

   " Oh yeah ....but still we can spend those four years tonight me and you...." Raymond wink.

  " Oh stop that already, no teasing tonight, I just escape my mom torture ok..."

  " Ok I will definitely stop, so what do you want to talk about?..... anything in your mind.

  " I don't know but I have one for now" I answered him ...

    " And what is that ...." He asked.

   " Do you still love me Raymond" I let the word out of my mouth not minding his answer, am I kidding myself right now my heart is pounding.

  Not ready to hear his answer...it took one minute Raymond could not still bring himself back to answering my question.

   Until when he made the attempt to answer I stop him.

  " It okay Raymond you don't need to answer me right now." I said as I took a glass of red wine and sip.

   " It not what your thinking Rachel, am just surprised at your sudden questions.

  It actually makes me feel your doubting our love, or do you have someone else your seeing and you want to dumb me for him". Raymond said and to be sincere that question went straight to my neck and choke.

   " No off course not...I just wanted to clear things up between us.

  " Okay are you done clearing things between us cause am starving" Raymond said as he took the napkins and place on his legs.

  " Yeah me too let have dinner, this is the reason we came out " I mumbled between my lips.

  Yes definitely I wasn't convince by Raymond sweet talk.

   At first I was convinced until Charlotte came.

  " So what are you going to do now Rachel" Raymond said as he took a sip of the red wine place on the table.

   " What do you mean by what am I going to do now " I question trying to get his point clear.

   " What I mean is that now that your back from your coma. ...how do are you going true with your life..." He answered a bit clearer this time.

" Okay that is clearer ....." I said as I took a sip of the red wine Raymond pour in my wine glass before continue with my sentence.

   " I don't yet, I haven't gotten a chance to think but I now know what I will do ... I said with a wink and I could see interest in his eyes.

   " And what is that Rachel am curious to know"

  " Am thinking of getting serious with our relationship, you know we are no longer kid, I think it high time we think about marriage " that word came out if my mouth

   Cough ....cough Raymond cough as he heard the last words came out of my mouth.

   " You don't need to go all choke up am just kidding with you ..."

   " Oh seriously I can't remember any coma patient joking are you sure you did not damage your brain. "

   " Off course I did not why"

   " Am just surprised that you of all people mentioned the word marriage.

You know back then in college I always mentioned marriage but you where against it, because of what I don't know" he said as he looked at intensely.

  " But...."
I was about to say something when I saw Helen walk to our sit, I turn to look at Raymond when I saw his facial expressions as if he was trying to tell to stay away but the reason I don't know.

  " Helen what are you doing here, did Raymond invite you cause he did not mention" I asked her as I saw her place her hand on my back seat.

   " Off course he did not invite me ....why will be do that, this dinner is between the both of you right and a stranger like me can not be a third wheel right Raymond" she said as she glared strongly at Raymond but she was able to change to a smile before I could noticed the battle between them.

   " So what the hell are you doing here  at this time if your not here for us ...are okay I hope nothing happened to you " I asked as I began to scan her body to check if she was inquired anywhere, but she was perfectly ok with no scratch.

  " Or my best friend you will always remain like this wake up already Rachel am no longer a kid i can take care of myself.

  In case you want to know I came here for a business meeting Raymond mom aside me to take care of her clients and I could not say no to her right Raymond " she threw another question to him which was weird .

   " So I just finished with the client and I spotted you guys right over there " she said pointing towards a direction and I followed her hand to a particular sit .

  " Okay you can have a sit over here if you care " I told her as I pointed toward a chair in between I and Raymond.

Actually I forget to describe our sitting position here Raymond actually wanted us to sit in a two people sit but that place was too quiet for my liking it usually quiet so the two lovers can have their time.

  But for Rachel she just wanted to have dinner nothing more until she started teasing Raymond with her silly jokes.

" Are you sure you want me too stay here you guys really need some privacy and I would not want to disturb that." She said with a wink on her face .

  " Come on girl we are just having dinner nothing more, so sit down already I know Raymond won't mind your my best friend." I said as I looked at Raymond and he could only reply with a forceful nod .

  " Okay then let eat " I say as the waiter line the food we order on the table.

" wow this look really Delicious " Helen said as she wink once more at me.

  What is wrong with her this night with all the winking anyhow that should not stress me out right now I need to focus on my goals" .

***************👍👍👍*************

Hello there my beloved readers just wanted to hear what you think about this book.

Can you click on the comment button I just want to read your comment it will boost my immune to write more since I have readers who love my book.

I displayed my social media on the last chapter so go check it out and let talk if your interested.

One more thing if you have any active book club just tag me I will love to join.

Thanks once more I love you and I hope you love me back.

Drop a heart for me
Here is yours .

❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️💗💗❤️❤️💖💝💝💞💞💞💞💞💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Some much love for you my dear readers.