Dandelion 2: The Lonely Flower (Dotae)

A/N: Hi starsssss! It's been a while. Like a promise I made before, I already write Part 2 of Dandelion. Woohray! 🥳 The story is originally a one-shot story but I think you guys were like me, I also like a satisfying ending.

I never change the ending ever since I write part 1. Whatever happens or scenarios it will be ended that way. I hope you like the update time.

Also, this story is the end. kut! No more epilogue or part 3.

ps: I haven't updated my series yet because I've been busy. Hope you guys understand :)

[Please read the part 1 with the same titled: Dandelion]

----

Dandelion 2

It's been months and Doyoung has no news from his friends in Korea, especially from his hyung Lee Taeyong. Doyoung spends Christmas in Auckland, New Zealand with his aunt. His brother unfortunately does a bit of his work that he only sends gifts to Doyoung. The life he has now is completely different in Korea. First is the language, Doyoung luckily knew how to speak English and it helped him to adjust to the new place.

Doyoung is working as a piano instructor. The time is free and the pay is good. Doyoung spends his time in the academy teaching kids how to play and mostly mending his broken heart.

Liking Taeyong is weird and painful. He sometimes enters the space where he missed him so much that he wanted to hear his voice and asked him how he is doing or if he and Jaehyun are already together. The hollow in his stomach is cold, colder than the snow in Auckland. Wintry and easily could kill him from hypothermia.

"Thank you, Sir Doie!" Jamie said before waving at Doyoung. Jamie is his student, a very good student who is excellent at playing the piano. He grew attached to the kid and was proud that he was teaching him.

Doyoung gets ready to go home. He wears his coat and gets out of the institution. The time is still early and Doyoung likes to scour the town and maybe buy something for his brother or get take-out. He walks slowly, the cold breeze is thick on his skin that Doyoung shudders. Doyoung went to a bookstore and bought a book. He also went to stores and followed his plan to buy something like souvenirs. He went to the busy street that sells a different variety of products. It was fun doing it alone until he recognized someone.

The hair color is different from the last time Doyoung remembered them. Hence, with the same sharp jaw, high cheekbone, and boba eyes that Doyoung likes so much he easily recognized them. He felt ashamed of the thing inside his chest that started to pound as if it liked to fall out of his rib cage. His heart is getting crazy and Doyoung freaked out. He quickly hides at the store on the corner enough to hide his whole body. The thing is, Doyoung is too bewildered. He never expects to see Taeyong in Auckland. Not now or in the future.

But life is full of surprises and Doyoung dislikes his life right now. The person he let go of is right in front of him. Almost in front of him. His hand trembled and dialed a number.

"Hyung?" Doyoung called his brother.

"Doie? What's wrong?" Gong Myung asked, his voice neutral like he expected him to call.

"What is Lee Taeyong doing in Auckland?" Doyoung's voice is low but firm. He told his brother everything, told him why he left Korea and why he likes to leave everything behind.

"Hm, I think it's a trip? Your university proposes it. Aren't you aware, Doie?" Gong Myung sounded comical that Doyoung forgot it entirely. Of course, he forgot! He's broken-hearted and he requests a rest from school. Only temporarily, until Taeyong graduates, which is a few months from now!