Vecna x !Spider!Fem!Demon!reader

The video is mine, pls subscribe to my YT

Crossover between Demon slayer (with my own details) and Stranger things I guess (Slay Yor 💅)

You are a demon who disguises herself as a beautiful young women who kills men who aren't grateful for their wives or people who aren't grateful for what they have

You are a demon who disguises herself as a beautiful young women who kills men who aren't grateful for their wives or people who aren't grateful for what they have. You are kinda friends with Hashiras and Muzan desn't actually mind (because of a secret)

Third Pov :

After killing a horny teen, you heard footsteps. You hid in a tree and watched a shocked, scared girl. She had red hair, freckles, light blue eyes and she was wearing headphones.

What she saw : (poor Nezuko, just pretend it's a man without a shirt-)

She screamed and a few boys and 2 other girls showed up, one of them spotted you

She screamed and a few boys and 2 other girls showed up, one of them spotted you. "Look up there!"

he yelled and pointed toward you. "What are you?" a boy with a bowl cut asked you. "A demon..." you replied coming down from the tree. "What kind?" a girl with brown hair and a scar on her leg asked you. "Spider.."

"Why did you kill him!" a boy with missing teeth yelled at you. "He was ungrateful, he didn't care for his girlfriend and tried to fxck me.." all their faces softened. "So, you only kill ungrateful people?" the girl with short dark blonde hair asked. 

"Yes." they looked at the man in the webs. "And, what are those?" the red head asked you. "Webs...they act like string and they cut deep into your skin depending on how tight I make them."

-later-

You were in your human form, you've been getting nosebleeds and headaches. Walking in the forest you see a old, broken grandfatherclock and everything darkens. Spiders start crawling out the grandfather clock, you pick up some spiders. "Interesting..." you heard a deep voice behind you. "You don't seem scared.."

"Who are you?" he walks closer to you. He looks like his insides are his outsides. "I am your worst nightmare..." he stops infront of you, a vine grabbing your leg. "What the fxck!" you yell and shoot a web at it, strangling it. You look back at the man, your skin falling apart while vines and large pillars fly at you.

Once all your skin peeled off, you were moving too fast for Vecna to see you. Vines were flying at you from every direction, but you cut them with yur webs, slowing down, and revealing what you look like..

 Vines were flying at you from every direction, but you cut them with yur webs, slowing down, and revealing what you look like

To him, you looked like an angel, and to you? You thought you looked like a monster, you were cursed to look like this. He saw the beauty in you.

You were back in the real world, in your human form. "Hey babe! Want to go make some love?"a drunk looking man came up to you. (Vecna can see everything that's happening right now) "Don't you have a wife or something?" you asked emotionlessly. "She doesn't have to know babe~"

You lift up your hand, webs shooting out. The man screams and tries to run away but gets lifed into the air by the webs. "You witch!" you make the webs tighter, blood pouring out of the man's wounds, he screams in agony, "Ungrateful slut..." you walk away back into your human form.

Vecna has never seen anything like you, and the fact that you were a spider demon makes him feel warm inside. He's only ever faked affection and never actually felt love or anything like that, he was always so cold. The way you made him feel, he wanted more. Your (e/c) eyes, (h/c) (h/l) hair, everything made him this way. He craved more..

-next day-

You were sitting in a flower field, not knowing someone was watching you. Picking up the flwers one by one, seeing a butterfly land on your finger, being very gentle with the insects, but then, "Oh Y/n-chan~" a man with silver hair and rainbow eyes appeared. "What now dingus?"

It was Douma, "Muzan-sama wanted to me to check up on you." he sits down next to you, this made Vecna feel something more than hatred, jealousy maybe? "Doshite(why)?" Douma shrugs. "I don't why he checks up on you half the time.You barley kill anyone." he rolls his eyes, very annoyed.

"Are you just jealous because I'm his favourite?" you teased him. "Wha- No! Why would I be jealous of a sensetive bitch who doesn't even kill for fun, you're just so boring! Why does Muzan-sama have you as the favourite!" he was about to attack you when Akaza came in and grabbed his arm. "That's enough Douma." 

Douma walks away angerly. "You ok?" Akaza asked you. Vecna didn't like these two, he thinks Akaza likes you. "Yeah" you look at Douma and his saltiness giving you death glares. "I think you should go comfort your husband."

"W-we aren't a couple-" he gets flustered. "Really? half the time you sound like an old married couple." you giggle, making Vecna feel fuzzy. "W-we do?!" Akaza and Douma say at the same time. "Yeah you do."

-later-

Once again walking through the forest and everything goes dark. "Just leave me alone!" you turn around seeing Vecna holding a rose (Something like this)

You blush and hesitantly take the rose, "Thank you?" after that everything goes back to normal and you hold the rose to your chest still blushing