Chapter 2

Mina's POV

I woke up to a familiar voice waking me up and slowly opened my eyes to see Momo-unnie standing beside the bed and looking at me. I got up from the bed and looked at her. She told me that the breakfast has been prepared and that it's time to eat. I thanked her for preparing breakfast for me while she simply said that it was nothing.

She went out of the guest bedroom and i went to wash up in the bathroom then stepped out of the bedroom, walking towards the dining table and sitting at the same seat as last night. I greeted the couple in Japanese and they greeted back in the same language, Dahyun making sure to pronounce the word correctly and smiled widely when he did it.

"We are going to the furniture store after this." Momo-unnie said in Japanese and turned to her husband and the both of them stared at each other while chewing onto their food.

"Try talking in Japanese." She told her husband in Korean and i understood that, the language lesson was extremely helpful to me. Dahyun turned his head to look at me while i looked back at him.

"Watashi Momo suki desu." I giggled at his somewhat broken Japanese and Momo-unnie laughed before they both exchanged a gesture of love with their hand. How nice to be like them, to be so happy with their romantic partner.

Momo-unnie then corrected his sentence and Dahyun repeated the correct sentence while looking at me as if he was confessing his love for his wife to me, causing me to giggle once again. Momo-unnie told him to stop when he kept saying it nonstop and Dahyun gave her a playful smirk. Breakfast went very peaceful for the three of us.

The three of us changed into our casual clothes and stepped out of their apartment. We took the elevator down to the ground floor and walked to the outdoor parking lot, which is right in front of the apartment building. Dahyun unlocked his car and hopped into the driver seat while Momo-unnie sat on the front passenger seat and i sat at the back.

Dahyun then started driving towards the furniture store with the radio playing music and the couple soon started singing to the songs playing on the radio. It took us almost an hour to reach the shopping mall and Dahyun parked his car in the basement parking lot of the shopping mall. I followed them to the furniture store and took a look around the store the moment we reached.

"Is anyone going to live with you?" Momo-unnie asked and i thought about her question while humming in a thinking tone.

"For now, nope." I told her since i can't be sure that i'm going to live alone in the future. She nodded her head and we continued looking around the store. I took quite long to decide on the furniture but i managed to make up my mind and bought the needed furniture for my apartment. Three male staffs and Dahyun helped us to carry the furniture to the basement parking lot and load it onto the company's van. Dahyun quickly went to his car while the staffs got into the van, one staff behind the front seats to take care of the furniture. Momo-unnie and i followed after Dahyun and got into his car. Once he started driving off, the van followed us to our apartment building and the staffs helped us to carry the furniture into my apartment, making sure to place them at where i want them to be.

I thanked them for the help after they were done and bowed their heads at us as they stepped out of my apartment. I looked at my apartment, feeling happy that my apartment is no longer looking empty and spacious. I thanked the couple afterwards and they were happy to help me out.

In a blink of an eye, weeks have passed and it's been almost a month since i started living here. The past few weeks, i have been noticing a tall man coming to Momo-unnie's apartment and he comes here almost every single day. It seems like he's on good terms with the couple, seeing how they invite him in. He also often brings bread to their apartment and probably gives the breads to the couple as a present.