Sleep, please...

Sleep, please...
Graecie and Owen are siblings but only they know.

Owen had been guarding the gate for months without sleep now, he was slowly getting more and more sleeply to the point that even trying to keep his eyes open was a challenge.

Owen's POV:

I sit next to the gate, I haven't sleeped all night... well the past weeks... Mabey the past months? I don't remenber, not the we have much to keep track of the time anyways.
I try to get up almost falling because of my tired legs.
"Hey owen" I turn around to see Graecie, "Hey" I say with a tired voice and eyes.
"Have you been sleeping Owen? You look and sound tired" she says with a worried tone, I flinch at the sound of footsteps coming towards the gate, everything turned to be loud, really loud...

I look at the people coming to the gate, it was oeca and mohwee.
I see Oeca trying to get throught the wall that blocks the entrance of the maze.
"Oeca, stop." I say, my voice souding a lot more silent then what I wanted it.
Oeca did not stop.
Fuck...

Graecie's POV:

"Oeca stop! It is getting late! NONE of you is going in!" I say loud but not loud eneught for owen to hear clearly.
"Are you really fucking standing up for this wimp Greacie?! We saw him flinch of the sound of shouting! He is childish as fuck, look at the fucking crying wimp!" Mohwee says.

I look around and see Owen with tears in the eyes. "Owen..." I turn to them as I see the gate start to close.
"None is going in and it is over!" I say more loudly without thinking, then I remember Owen.
"Sorry owen... Come here..." I say calmly.
I help Owen get down on the ground, wich was easy since he is light, but that is not a really good thing thinking that he must have is weapons on him, wich makes me worry even more.
He then hugs me and does not let go, I had missed my brother, is good to be with him again, even if we are not on the best situation possible we are still together.

"You two better fuck of, if you dare utter another word out of your mouth about owen I will break you fucking legs, you don't know anything about him or what he has been trought in and out of this fucking maze when we did not live in this piece of hell that we call clearing." I put my hand in mouth after noticing what I was saying.
"I thought we wheren't suposed to tell them..." said Owen chuckling a bit and almost sleeping aswell.
"Camon Owen let's get you to bed" I say to owen to be replyed with a "But I am not tired"

We start walking and send a glare to the rest of them that had been just standing there from the chock, my eyes saying "I warned once, next I go for the legs"
Then say to Owen calmly "I have puddles there"(puddles plush)
"Mabey I am a bit tired" said Owen, I chukle
When we get at my house Owen is alredy asleep on my arm, I lay him on an extra orange bed and hear him mumble "puddles" I laught and reply "Alright, alright, there you go" I say as I give him puddles.

I then go to my bed and sleep aswell, happy to see that my little brother is fanally sleeping.

This is the first one that I write and plublish here so yeah.
If you have more ideas for either continue this one or other ones I would love to hear!
But I wont do puddy killing or lemon.
Remenber that I watched only Owens pov.