Part 36

Sid's Pov:

I opened my eyes and looked down at my baby, she was sleeping on my chest with her mouth slightly opened. I smiled and kissed her nose which is looking so cute like her.

I looked at the time it was 8am. I closed my eyes to sleep again but i can't sleep so i decided to take a shower and order some breakfast for us.

I carefully placed Sana's head on the pillow and sat on bed but she shook her body a little then slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me with a smile.

"Morning baby," i said and kissed her head.

"Morning sidharth," she said and moved upward to sit on bed but then i heard her making a hiss sound.

"Jaan kya hua? Dard horaha hai? Theek hai tu?" I asked worriedly taking her face in my palm.

"Bebu main theek hun wo bss thora uncomfortable feel hua hilte time," she said

"Baby toh kyun hil rahi hai araam se lait ja aur kuch chahiye hua toh mujhe keh dena okay?" I said

"Uffoo bebu kuch nhi hua mujhe," she said chuckling a little making me frown. Last night the blood was coming out of her but she was still worried about me and asking me if i was okay or not and she never took care of herself.

"Mrs Sidharth aap apna bilkul bhi khyal nhi rakhti toh aap meri baat maanein gi okay?" I said in a serious tone. She started laughing and sat on my lap again i heard her making a light hiss sound.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and made her comfortable in my lap. Now my head was on headboard of bed and she was sitting straight on my lap looking at me.

 Now my head was on headboard of bed and she was sitting straight on my lap looking at me

Suddenly she moved forwards and started kissing my whole face. I started chuckling seeing her childness. At last she pecked my lips. She pulled away and again looked at me.

"Kulluu kitne cute ho na aap," she said cutely and pulled me cheeks with her both hands.

"Kullu?" I asked with frown. What is this kullu?

"Areyy bebu aap ho na mere kullu," she said while laughing

"Baby seriously kullu," i asked whining a little and she nodded with a naughty smile. What's cooking in her mind now?

"Kullu aap toh mera shona bacha ho cute wala," she said and bit my nose. Then an idea came into my mind which made me smirk internally.

"Darling main tera shona bacha hun na?" I said innocently to which she immediately nodded her head.

"Haan kullu," she said making me groan on her new nickname but also it made me happy that she is now very comfortable and showing me her other sides too.

"Toh shona bacha ko kuch chahiye," i said

"Haan bebu kya?" She asked still smiling.

"Yeh," i said pointing towards her breast.

"Kitne chant ho na aap sidharth," she said then slapped my chest making me laugh.

"Darling shona bacha ko jo chahiye wo de do na," i again said just tease her.

"Okay le lo," she said making me again shocked.

"Baby tu theek hai na?" I asked worriedly.

"Haan mujhe kya hona hai," she said cutely

"Tune itni asaani se bol diya le lo?" I asked still in shock

"Haan toh aap mere ho aur main aap ki poochne wali kya baat is mein," she said looking at me.

"Baby i love you so much. You're just mine," i said and pulledher in a hug.

"I love you too kulku," she said and i broke the hug.

"Again kullu," i said

"Hayee rabba kitne cute ho aap mera nonaa bacha," she said and again hugged me making me sigh at her nicknames but i smiled later.

"Bhook lagi meri jaan ko?" I asked when she pulled away from the hug.

"Boht ziada raat ko itna thaka diya tha aap me," she said then put her hands on her mouth realising what she said.

"Ziada thak gai thi meri jaan?" I said with a smirk.

"Wo- umm ch-chlo na bhook lagi hai," she said looking here and there. I placed my hand on her face and turned her face towards me and smashed my lip on her but she immediately pullef away making ne frown.

"Morning breath," she said putting hands on her mouth.

"As if i care," i said rolling my eyes and pulled her mouth on mine again. I kissed her for about 10 minutes then pulled away.

She placed her face on my chest taking heavy breath. I started caressing her hair to calm her down.

"Boht bure ho aap," she said after she again sat on my lap.

"Maine kya kiya baby," i asked

"Itne zor se kaata," she said glaring at me.

"Sorry baby," I said

"Chalo it's okay, bhook lagi hai," she said and i nodded.

"Chalo fresh hojao main order krta hun kuch," I said and she smiled widely.

"Han jaldi chalo," she said and stood up immediately.

"Dard toh nhi hai na darling?" I said and she nodded in a no.

"Thora sa hai bss," she said

"Abhi doctor toh bulata hun ruk," i said and instantly stood up.

"Hayee sidharth itna dard nhi hai, eik painkiller se bilkul fit hojaun gi main," i heard her saying.

"Pakka na baby? Eik baat check karwa lete hain na tujhe," i said

"Pakka bebu, breakfast ke baad painkiller le lngi main" she said and kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Okay chal fresh hoja phir main order krta hun kuch," i said, she nodded and went to the bathroom.

I goes towards the living room, called the hotel management and told them to bring the breakfast as i have already told them about the menu and obviously everything is ny baby's favourite.

I again went to another room, took a quick shower and wore simple shorts and tshirt. I walked back in our room but sana was still in bathroom.

I sat on bed to wait for sana.

"Sidharthh," she said and i instantly stood up from bed.

"Baby theek hai tu?" I asked.

"Ji wo bathrobe ya koi kapre de do msin le kar ana bhool gai," she said

"Okay sweetheart wait," I said

I went inside the closet, took my one shirt and knocked the bathroom door. She opened and looked put only showing her face. I respect her privacy so i forwarded my shirt to her which she took with a smile and closed the door.

I again went and sit on the bed. After 5 minutes i heard a sound of door opening. I immediately looked towards the bathroom door.
.

.

.

.

.
Hope you all liked this part.

Please do vote and comment. Thank you🤍