Mina's Pantieria

As Duni travels with her Patootians in tow she talks to Y/n about finally finding his new Mother Planet Booty.

Duni: Oh, Y/n! I found your new Mother Planet Booty!

Y/n: Really?! That's great! What's the giantess's name?!

Duni: Her name is Mina and her Planet Booty's name is Pantieria.

Y/n: Mina's Pantieria! Wow. Tell me more about her.

Duni: Also known as the Queen of Pantyshots, Mina's Panteria is the a cheerful Planet Booty with caring for her Pantierians all around. It is said that when happy, she gets bigger and bigger. Your new Mother Planet Booty is destined to be the biggest Planet Booty in the galaxy.

Y/n: Wow. I never thought of that. If she gets bigger and bigger then there'll be more territory for the human race on there. WHOA!

Suddenly, Duni comes to a halt making her Patootie Booty jiggle with Bootyquakes, as her big sis Jenny calls them, and making Y/n feel the softness of her panties as they shook.

Duni: O-oops. Hope I gave you quite a Bootyquake, cause we're here!

They made it to the biggest giantess in the galaxy. Mina was waiting for a survivor to accept her as a Mother Giantess. That's when she saw Duni the smallest Mother Giantess in the galaxy waving towards her as she's next to her Pantieria.

Mina: Hey, Duni! What brings you here?

Duni: Mina! I have a survivor on my Patootie Booty! I thought of him as your next Pantierian!

Mina: Really?! That makes me happy! Better scoot back!

Duni did and Mina had an incredible growth spurt as Duni witnessed her Pantieria grow as a massive rate it surpassed her big sister's expectations like how Amy Rose became a titaness at 500 ft. After Mina stopped growing, she asked Duni to introduce her to her new Pantierian.

Y/n: H-hi. I-I'm Y/n, and I'm looking for another inhabitable planet, and Duni thought that your Planet Booty might be the one I'm looking for!

Mina: Of course! After all, if you want, you can live on my planet instead of Mars!

Y/n saw through Mina's caring eyes and fell in love with her and realized this giantess was his Mother Giantess.

Y/n: I'll live on your Planet Booty, Mina! I learned about how a Planet Booty from Duni and I'll try to get used to this new life for me!

Mina: Alright then, hop on my booty!

Y/n hopped onto the softness of her panties and felt an apocalyptic Bootyquake cause of Mina's growth of happiness for her new Pantierian. After Mina stopped growing, she explained the rules that applies to every special Planet Booty.

Mina: Rule #1: Every Planet Booty must have a quirk of some kind, including growth, Booty Grope, butt crushing, Booty Bump, Booty Slap, and clumsiness. Rule #2: Every Planet Booty must experience a Bootyquake of any magnitude on the Richter Scale from 1.0 to 10.0 and beyond, so my Pantieria's Bootyquake is a 22.7. Rule #3: Every Planet Booty must twerk to celebrate an anniversary of the Birth of each Planet Booty. Can you handle that?

Y/n: I think I'll adjust. Just need to handle some tremors, that's all.

Mina: Good! See ya, Duni!

Duni: S-see ya!

Mina: So, I guess you've experienced the result of a giantess' walk in the vastness of space while living on Duni's Patootie Booty?

Y/n: Yeah. It was like two planets pushing against each other, so I can imagine feeling your Bootyquakes at a magnitude 22.7.

Mina: That's great. So shall explore the universe?

Y/n: Actually, I have a question. How does your Pantieria maintain an atmosphere without a yellow sun?

Mina: That would be the heat from Earth's Greenhouse Effect.

Y/n: Cool. Well, I think I'm brought up to speed on how Planet Booties work.

Mina: Then let's explore the universe! There's lots of moon galaxies to explore! I'll even teach you about Moon Galaxies along the way!

And Mina began her walk to find Moon Galaxies for her Pantierians, especially her newcomer Y/n, who's having quite a fun time down there. Through Mina's Step per lightyear, apocalyptic 22.7 Bootyquakes shook the cities and jiggled the continents as the Pantierians, who are still adjusting to their new home, tried to keep their balance, but Y/n adjusted quickly as he found his balance on his new home. And this was just the beginning of his new Planet Booty Adventures.