Collision

Youko never got to complete her introduction as the door was opened in that moment and in strode Tooru Ogasawara and a man dressed very much like a pirate that had the the three red roses gaping.

"President!" Kyoko cried standing from the seat.

"Sachiko?" the man Kyoko didn't recognise questioned as the girl replied too in the questioning tone.

"Father?"

"well this is interesting, Ogasawara-san may I please introduce you to Mogami Kyoko. Mogami-kun I would like you to meet Ogasawara Tooru-san... your father." some would have said Lory was insensitive the way he made the biggest introduction possible, but in this moment he didn't care about the incredibly powerful man before him. All Lory could care about in that moment was his number one Love Me girl and this was the only way in the situation he could see being able to break into the storm he saw coming... head on.

It was in the way that the colour drained from Kyoko's face, Lory watched as Kanae stood and reached towards the trembling girl whose eyes were fixed on the man before her. Yet the eyes did not rest on him for long as they turned slowly towards the young Lady who had called the man father.

The tall beautiful young lady who looked so much like her beloved best friend, the young lady who stood staring at her in disbelief her friends eyes moving between the people in the room.

"I'm so sorry." the fear in her eyes was painful to see as Sachiko watched the young lady before her literally flee the room past everyone, the voices of her two friends ringing in her ears.

"KYOKO! KYOKO STOP!" Kanae cried as she tried to grab her best friend, but it was as if the hounds of hell where on her heels as she fled.

"KYOKO!" Ren was in no position to stop the woman he loved, having stood behind the sofa it obstructed his progress, yet he called out in hope she would listen. yet as he watched the shocked man's eyes follow the meaning of his heart and Lory step aside so she could flee Ren's hope died instantly Kyoko was gone from the room and running before anyone else could speak a word.

"why didn't you stop her!" Ren cried out turning his anger at his own inability to help Kyoko in this moment at Lory who shook his head slightly and looked between the four shocked faces in the room and the fuming woman who he knew was about to explode.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU TAKE EVERYTHING SHE LOVED AND HAS WORKED SO HARD FOR AWAY FROM HER! HOW DARE YOU APPEAR IN HER LIFE ONLY TO COMPLETELY DESTROY IT!" the shouting ice queen that was Kotonami Kanae broke the stillness that had settled over the room, as finally Kanae released her ire on the man who had at all her judgement ruined her friends life.

"Kotonami-kun enough!"the words were harsh but not cold as Lory turned a 'you will desist' look at his Love Me number 2.

"but he!" Kanae tried to argue, yet at Lory's commanding gaze she looked away and remained silent.

"that...she..." Tooru was completely speechless, Kanae looked back to the man expecting a reprimand or some form of punishment, but Tooru seemed not to have even registered Kanae's words as he stared after the young woman who had fled the room staring at the empty air she had left behind.