A little walk

Since the incident a week ago, Nezuko became much more cautious. She only ventured out at night, making sure to be quiet, and always accompanied by her beloved Tokito. This routine continued for a long time, and Nezuko finally found happiness. She felt loved and knew that Muichiro loved her as much as she loved him.

"Tokito... Why do you love me so much?" Nezuko asked, holding hands with her partner.

"First of all, you chose to remain a demon, and I love that," Muichiro replied. "Secondly, true love doesn't always have a reason. I love you, Nezuko. You're cute, you have a great personality, you're perfect. Others may despise you for being a devil, but I love you for who you are, human or not. I just want you to love me. Do you love me?"

"That's a silly question," Nezuko said jokingly, her cheeks turning red. "Of course I love you. Otherwise, how could I have slept with you?"

"I don't regret it, and I won't ever regret it," Muichiro teased. "I would sleep with you every single day."

"You pervert!" Nezuko playfully scolded, lifting him up and affectionately grabbing his neck. He kissed her, starting at her lips but gradually moving down to her neck. Nezuko didn't stop him because she wanted to relive that incredible night. Muichiro began undressing, but their moment was interrupted by a noise.

"Nezuko, hide," Muichiro said, sounding scared. Nezuko obeyed and hid in a nearby bush.

"Mister Muichiro, what are you doing here?" Aoi asked, surprised.

"I was just walking around, enjoying the beautiful moon," Muichiro replied, returning to his usual absent-minded attitude.

"It's late. You should go," Aoi said, pointing towards Muichiro's room.

"Yes, I'm coming," Muichiro said, turning around.

"Okay, bye," Aoi bid farewell.

"Nezuko, you can come out now," Muichiro said, helping her out of the bush.

"Should we go now?" Nezuko asked.

"Yes, but let's take a moment to admire the moon on our way back," Muichiro suggested, taking her hand. They walked back to the house, engaging in casual conversation until they reached Nezuko's home.

"You know, I never thought we would come this far... living together, finally feeling that you love me," Muichiro said, facing Nezuko.

"You've made me incredibly happy. Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life," Nezuko expressed her gratitude. "I love you."

"I love you too," Muichiro replied. "You've given me a home, accepted me, and loved me for who I am. I love you in this life and the next. It doesn't matter if I live or not; I will always love you, Nezuko Kamado."

Nezuko hugged him tightly, and the night came to an end.