CHAPTER 16

ʜʏ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 15. ꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.

Before that please support this story and read.

If you like it vote and comment guys

If you like it vote and comment guys. Its my request😊

●BACK TO OUR STORY●

They all come back to their mansion bcs grandma insist them to go back bcs sakshi is pregnant and it is difficult her to travel this time. So they came back. Sakshi and taehyung go for checkup now. Others are waiting for them to come back.

You- Look they came mom.

YM- What did the doctor said dear?

Sakshi- I am three weeks pregnant. *smiles*

Tae- But doc said that her body and baby is too weak and And there is a little compication in her pregnancy. We need to take care of her more and give her healthy foods.

YM- Don't worry about that we all here to take care of her.

J/M- Go and take rest tell us if you need anything.

Sakshi- Hmm. *nodded while smiling*

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐒•
ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴋꜱʜɪ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟᴄᴏɴʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ꜱᴀᴋꜱʜɪ ɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ʟᴀᴘ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀɪꜱᴛ.

Sakshi- Tae after few months my body will change and maybe i'll look ugly i will not be the same as i now will you still love me?

Tae- No.

Sakshi- *shocked and heart broken*

Tae- I'll love someone else. You know what? i'll love her as the same as i love you.I'll take care of her as the same way i take care of you.

Sakshi- *Tears formed in her eyes*

Tae- And the most important thing is she is gonna call you "mommy".

Sakshi- *hugged him immediately and started to cry hard on his chest* i..i thought...you will leave me. (mood swings😅)

Tae- *Chuckled and cupped her face and wipe the tears* Never in my life i can't think of leaving you. you are my everything princess i love the way you are. May be you will change after few months bcs there is a precious life started to living inside you. *touch her tummy* So don't ask again like this i only loves you till my last breath.

Sakshi- *smiles*

Tae- I love you princess i love you damn much.

Sakshi- I love you too so much. *kiss his cheeks* But what if its a boy?