unknown

The sun poured into the bedroom when Jimmy first awoke, making your bare skin gleam. The man was conscious enough to be captivated by you and the image before him. As you rested there, totally at ease, your body encased in the silky white sheets. Completely unbothered.

Jimmy leaned in closer and brushed his fingers along your contours while you slept. God, you were flawless. From head to toe. You were almost too lovely; to put it dramatically, you made the sunshine brighter with how magnificent you looked even while you were asleep. He planted a kiss on your forehead and then moved his hands through your hair, kissing your jaw, neck, and collarbone as he did so.

Jimmy carefully shifted you onto your back while looking to make sure you hadn't woken up.

Jimmy's task was made significantly easier since you opted to sleep in a totally exposed state. Quicker access. The man slowly devoured you while tasting and savoring you as he lowered his head between your thighs and delicately placed your legs over his shoulders.

Before you eventually woke up, your body started to move a little, your hands going down to grasp Jimmy's hair. You were only caressing his silky locks as he licked up every single drop of your delectable liquids.

"Come here." You whispered, Jimmy looking up at you before moving up your body. You two immediately engage in a sweet and passionate kiss.

Your hand slid down to uncover Jimmy's length, the man assisting you before kicking his boxers to the foot of the bed and elevating your legs just enough to slip into you with ease. You two finally broke the kiss, Jey pecking your neck as he continued with his long and deep strokes. His forehead leaned against your chest, pushing your legs back a little farther to reach deeper, immediately hitting your G-spot.

The bedroom was filled with your guys' moans, gasps, and groans. The rhythm your bodies shared at this very moment was incredible. Jimmy uttered a gentle "I love you" against your lips as he reconnected them. Your hands slid along his back while you muttered those three words right back, the two of you coming undone at the same time, mouths parted against one another.

What a way to start the day, and to do it wrapped in the arms of the one you admire the most.