Chapter 19: Second Round Showdown: Part 1

"You lost?! How are we supposed to get dueling now, Luna? It's not fair!" Leo screamed at his sister with tears in his eyes.

"Well, just look who's talking. At least I didn't lose my match like you did," Luna pointed out, oblivious to her unhappy brother.

"Well, yeah...but..."

'I guess because Leo passed out he doesn't remember my duel was about a lot more than this tournament. And what power was the Professor talking about? Could he have meant that mark on my arm?'  Worriedly, Luna clutched her right arm and stared at it expectantly.

"What's wrong Luna? Hurt your arm during the duel?" Yanagi asked, concerned.

"Yeah, you keep looking at it like you're expecting to see something," Dexter chimed in.

"My arm's fine; I promise," Luna told them all firmly.

"If you say so," Yusei said slowly, keeping an eye on all three of them. "Now I think it's time I get you two home." with that he informed the twins to their immense pleasure.

"Have fun babysitting them.~" Tanner joked.

"All right! We'll have an all-night dueling sleepover!" Leo cheered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, listen up!" the MC announced. "The second round has been announced. Check out the competition brackets! Who knows what excitement awaits? Who will win? Who will lose? Five duelists, two rounds, one champion; who will it be? Things are gonna get crazy! See you tomorrow!"

Holo screens depicting the competitors next match up hovered high above the crowd. Yusei versus Griger, Akiza vs Koda, Clarice vs.....

?????.......

Unknown.....

"Yusei vs Greiger," Leo gasped. "Oh no, not him! Griger's super tough! He even beat me!" Leo observed. "But what about that goth girl, who she gonna faced...?"

Yusei has a theory that Akiza will beat Koda and then she will be dueling Clarice an all out battle.

"Looks like you'll be turbo-dueling," Tanner informed Yusei.

"That bad?" he asked.

"You bet, because rumor on the circuit says that Griger has a brand-new duel runner he's gonna be using. It's supposed to be unbeatable."

That caught Leo's attention 'I can't let Griger win. If I can sneak into his garage before the match; I could see what he's got planned and tell Yusei!'  Leo planned. Agent Leo on the case!

"Uh, are you okay?" Luna questioned. She knew that scheming look on her brother too well.

"Huh? Oh yeah, fine! I just um...left something...somewhere else...be right back," Leo stuttered suspiciously as he backed away.

"Where are you going?"

"To um...you know...that place with the...Oh look at the time! Buh-bye!" Leo scurried off without another word.

"But LEO!" Luna called but it was too late as Leo ran off. "This can't be good."

/

A cargo ship docked at the island of Satellite. A plank was lowered to connect the boat with the island. The three passengers stepped off the ship. One of them was Blister. The boat's captain handed a notepad and clipboard to a nearby man. "The manifest shows that you had three passengers onboard. Okay, so everybody's all paid up?"

The captain nodded. "Hey, now get moving before you get picked up by Sector Security!"

Blister ignored the people around him. Two sniggering boys ran past him.