•Kirk•

•|Kirk|•

The enterprise was in shore leave at earth for a few weeks and in a few days something interesting happened.

The ship of James Tiberius Kirk was chosen to be visited by children.

1st grade students of a private school. It was a educational field trip for them. You were really excited since you loved children and seemed to be naturally good at handling them.

When that day came you made sure your uniform was clean because you didn't want to shame the enterprise.

The children came in the bridge in a line and you could see their excited and awestruck faces.

Some adults came with them and they introduced themselves as the teachers.

Everyone in the bridge including you greeted the children as all of you rehearsed.

They were really cute but one stood out in your opinion.

The boy looked to be at the age of six with peach colored skin, blue eyes and dirty blond hair that kinda resembled a certain person you know.

Well, the kid looked like the mini version of your boyfriend.

Speaking of your boyfriend...

"Do you want a family, (F/N)?"

Kirk's question startled you, his blue eyes looked expectant but you weren't sure since you immediately looked away.

You blushed.

"M-Maybe.." You stuttered out.

You focused your gaze back to the children who were no longer in a line.

You giggled lightly when you saw some of the kids crowded together to an uncomfortable looking Spock.

The kids were laughing at his ears and some jumped to try and touch one of them but can't since Spock was kinda tall.

You and Kirk were both standing beside the captain's chair, watching the children walk around, exploring the place.

While some of the other kids were crowding around Spock or getting pictures with the other members, the boy who resembled Kirk approached the two of you.

"Hello" he greeted you with a smirk.

You smiled and greeted him back.

The kid was cute, really cute.

"What's your name?" You asked him.

"Not unless you tell me yours first, sweetheart." The kid answered.

Kirk scoffed, completely unimpressed that the kid was trying to flirt with you.

You just threw your head back in laughter.

"Oh Kirk! Is he your son or something!?" You kept on laughing.

This kid was completely the mini Kirk.

"Pfft! I'm more handsome than him." The mini Kirk pointed at your boyfriend raising an eyebrow.

Kirk raised his brow and crouched down to the kid's level.

"Do you know who you're talking to kid? I'm James Tiberius Kirk. Captain of this ship." He stated emphasizing the 'Captain' part even more.

"I don't care. Someday I'm gonna be your boss." The kid answered crossing his small arms at his chest.

"Keep dreaming kid."

"I'm not dreaming. My dream is right there looking pretty." The mini Kirk pointed at you.

Your boyfriend looked at the kid in disbelief. He ruffled his golden locks completely annoyed.

You crouched down to both of them and giggled at their little argument.

"Can't you just tell me your name little one?" You smiled sweetly trying to cave in the kid to tell his name

"Hmm, not unless you kiss me first." The mini Kirk pointed at his lips.

"What!? No. No (F/N). No." Kirk intervened looking at you and glaring at the kid.

"She won't kiss you kid!"

"She will!"

"Will not!"

"Will too!"

"Will not!"

You face-palmed. Kirk was acting childish. He was jealous of a six year old!

You shook your head and watched as the scene unfold in front of you.

The three of you managed to draw everyone's attention because of Kirk and mini Kirk's argument.

You saw some of the teachers looking scared because one of their students were arguing with the Captain.

You signaled them that it was alright.

"Kid you're like, Five years old!"

"I'm Six!"

"That makes no difference!"

You've had enough of their argument so you decided to end it.

You kissed mini Kirk's cheek shocking both him and the larger Kirk. And don't forget everyone else in the bridge.

Kirk looked at you with wide eyes.

"(F/N)? Are you cheating on me!?" Kirk accused you.

*cue a few giggles in the bridge*

You rolled your eyes,"Don't be ridiculous Kirk."

You turned your attention to the mini Kirk, ignoring the angry adult Kirk who was mumbling something about 'little bastard'.

"So I kissed you, will you tell me now?"

"Nuh-Uh! I said here-" he pointed at his lips," Not here!" He pointed at his cheek.

You sighed and decided to just kiss him on the nose and give up trying to ask his name.

'I'll just ask the teachers..'

Since it looked like you were going to kiss the kid straight in the lips, Kirk reacted quickly.

Kirk grabbed the kid's shoulders and pushed him away gently so he would receive the kiss.

*cue wolf whistle (sulu) from someone in the bridge*

You opened your eyes surprised to feel lips on your own.

Kirk pulled away and smirked at the kid.

"She's mine."

•FreeCUddleston•😺•

Tell me if there's Typos! I'll fix them quickly!•