Sweet good byes

Angst
Basically what happens is finney saying goodbye before he takes his own life.
Triggers: Overdose, pills, self harm. Rape

Finneys pov.

I set up 8 boxes of notes with goodbyes and stuff I wanna give to people before. I end it.  First Gwen. Then my father. Then my best friends Robin,bruce,vance,billy,Griffin.

I placed the boxes in my bag. Nobody was was home. I placed Gwen's box on her bed and same with my father's on his bed.

I walked first over to Robin's home. I placed his box on the chair infront of his house.
And I made my way to Bruce's next since he's closest. And I put the box on his mat.

1 hour later

I finished putting the boxes away.
And I took my phone and went to the groupchat And shooting a text saying  " I love you guys. See ya on the other side." I throw my phone on my bed and grab the bottle of pills.

I took the whole bottle and my phone was blowing up. I'm leaning on thr bathroom floor with my arms bleeding out. Vision going blurry. And getting dizzy

The groupchat

SpaceBoy🌌: I love you see ya on the other  side.

HorrorLuvr: Finn? What do you mean?  Where are you going?

Pinball Master: Ay Gwen. I thought yall are going on vacation next week?

Gwen💙:  yeah.. I'm at Susie's. I don't know. 

PaperBoy🗞: Guys. I have a box on my porch from finney. What about you guy's??

Griff💯: Yeah me too..

Pinball Master: Yeah. Got one.

HorrorLuvr: Shit me too.

Bruce⚾️: I got one.

HorrorLuvr: Guys. I opened it. It has a note and random stuff.

They all say me too.
And they read the notes.Gwen got hers on her bed

Horrorluvr: Gwen! Is he okay? Gwen.

PinballMaster: GEEN ANWSER US.

Bruce⚾️: GWENNY

Gwen💙: Hes..dead.

griff💯: you fucking with us??

Gwen💙: No I'm not. He's in the hospital right now. Dead. He was bleeding out and overdosed.

HorrorLuvr: No. NO NO. HES NOT.

2 weeks later

Narrtors pov

It's currently finneys funeral and everyone is wearing navy blue. Gathered around. Sobbing,  Robin was with Gwen and there dad. Vance with Bruce.  Griffin and billy.   Roses where all around his space themed casket. They where burying him. They couldn't stand seeing that thry couldn't let him go. None of them could.

The man who helped take care of it was reading a note they found dictated to all of them. 

Dear. Everyone
If your reading this. I'm probably dead. I'm sorry. I couldn't live with the fact. I let the grabber take me.And take advantage of me. Rapeing me. Beating me.I couldn't live with that feeling anymore. Or going to school everyday getting beat up. Called slurs And harassed. I'm truly sorry. I am. Love You guys. I hope I'll see you guys on the other side. But hopefully not soon. I don't want you guys to go like I did.  I'm here with you guys no matter what. Trust me. I'll be here forever thick and thin. Sweet goodbye.

Tears filled the place. They didn't wanna leave him him but all of  them felt a slight hug. But nobody was there. But they all knew it was no other then.

Finney Blake.

IM SORRY FOR SUCH A SAD CHAPTER

566 WORDSSSS