My Truth Revealed

Izuku's POV
It's been about 3 months since my babies were born and it's time to go back to school again soon, and I have been nervous to tell Kacchan. I realized that I can't hide the fact that I am a year ahead of Kacchan anymore, and training with Dad and Papa isn't enough if I want be a hero. So going to school is the best idea, which means that I have to tell everyone soon. I plan on taking everyone out for dinner and revealing the truth I have kept hidden for a year. Later on in the evening everyone gets in their cars and we all go to our favourite restraunt and we ordered our food which arrived about 20 minutes after.

Out of POV
"What did you want to tell us?" Eri asked for everyone.

"Well you all know that I will need to go back to school soon right" Izuku said and everyone noded. "I wanted to keep this a secret but I realized that I can't, because training with Dad and Papa isn't going to make due forever"

"What is the big secret? Aren't you going into first year?" Hitoshi asked.

"No. When I started online school I had to do a placement test which got me into first year"

"First year?" Katsuki asked.

"Mhm" Izuku relied with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell us. Don't you think that is something to at least tell you father's?" Shota said and Hizashi agreed.

"I wanted it to be a surprise you all when I graduate, but going back to school instead of staying online is a better idea"

Everyone was shocked at the news and of course Katsuki was impressed and proud of Izuku. Although Izuku was worried how the triplets would react to their mom leaving for 6 hours a day for 5 days a week, Izuku was worried that they might resent him or start acting up or something. It was certainly going to be hard for them. Izuku didn't say anything about how he felt about leaving his babies, but of course Katsuki noticed.

"What's wrong bunny?" Katsuki asked worried.

"What are the kids going to think of this?" Izuku said.

"They will be ok, it will just take them a minute to get used to having both of us being at school"

"But what if they start hating me because I am not there!" Izuku worried.

"I think that you over thinking this, Izuku. You should relax. Try going to school for a bit, and if they do need to here then you can always go back online but then have some training with different heros"

" *looks shocked* I didn't even think of that!" Izuku said which made Katsuki laugh.

The first day of school
Izuku decided that he was going to stay at home for another week just to make sure the kids would be ok with Katsuki gone, that way he would know if they would be fine with one of their parents gone to school before both of them are. Katsuki on the other hand was not allowed to skip school since both Mitsuki and Izuku were scary as hell and told him he had to go.

Like usual, Katsuki went to school with a don't come near me attitude. With just his luck, there was a brave enough person that was willing to come up to Katsuki with his music in. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" someone was warning.

"Relax, I'm just going to say hi"

"I'm just warning you, because the first time I did that I almost got punched"

"I can handle a punch" the boy said before tapping Katsuki's shoulder. "Hi, I'm Ejiro Kirishima, and you are?"

"Can't you see I don't care?!" Katsuki said.

"Told you!" Denki said which got Katsuki's attention.

"So you HAVE actually learned something!" Katsuki said.

"Not cool bro" Denki pouted.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave him alone" Hitoshi said.

"Whatever, at least I don't have both of them always at school to...how do they manage to cause so much chaos?"

"Honestly...I don't know"

"We aren't that bad!" Denki whined.

"What is going on?" Kirishima finally got to ask.

"Talking to a dumbass" Katsuki said and looked at Denki.

"One more and I'll tell your mom" Hitoshi threatened.

"Oh no! What am I going to do" Katsuki said with sarcasm.

"...I'll tell HIM" Hitoshi said realizing what Katsuki is scared of. "Because don't forget that he is just down the hall from me"

" *Thinking about how it will end* FINE!" Katsuki turned to the front and looked at the time, before turning back to Hitoshi.

" what is happening! Can someone answer me!" Kirishima blerted out.

"Oh right. I'm Denki Kaminari *points at Hitoshi* that's Hitoshi Shinso *points at Katsuki* and that grouch is Katsuki Bakugo"

"So you all know eachother?"

"Yup!"

"Wanna see something?" Katsuki said with a smirk

"Don't!" Hitoshi warned.

Katsuki got up with one of his bottles of water and went towards the teachers desk, and poured water behind it and ran to his seat. His expression didn't give it away.

" *Sits up and gets out of the sleeping bag* Ok, who did that?" Shota said.

"Bakugo" Kirishima said not wanting to get introubled.

" *Laughs* you should have seen your face!" Hitoshi said.

" *Glares at Katsuki* you are lucky I have a deal" Shota said.

"Is it just us or is that weird?" A group in the back said

"Just ignore the Pomeranian" Shota and Hitoshi said at the same time.

"That is disrespectful!" Iida said.

"Ya teach...plus we have a few things in common, we both scared of the same thing" Katsuki smirked and Shota rolled his eyes.

"Whatever *pulls out a uniform* put these uniforms on and meet me in the field in 5 minutes" Shota said.

"No that everyone is here, we are going to be doing a quirk test. The person who places last in test will be expelled"

"EXPELLED?!" The entire class shouted.