Joker Imagine #1

This request was requested by Marah_Bakugou12.  I thank you for your request and I do hope that you'll enjoy your request. 

Imagine that Joker and Harley have a 13 year old daughter named y/n, but Joker doesn't know about y/n. 

Warning: Some cursing, a small mention of pregnancy & guns, 

13 years ago, on a rainy night in Gotham, when Harley had just found out that she was pregnant.  She smiled, for she was finally going to start a family with her boyfriend, Joker.  Of course Joker wasn't one to settle down and be a loving and caring father to a baby, his baby no less.  "(Singsong voice) Oh Mr. J. I has somethin' to tell ya." Harley said as she made her way into J's office.  "(Sweetly) Harley, darling.  Remember what Daddy told you about comin' into his office when Daddy's busy?"  "Only to come in if it's important."  "That's right. So is it important?" He asked as she showed him the pregnancy test.  "Hahahahaha! Good one baby.  I almost thought that this was real test. Hahaha." He said.  "But Puddin' it is a real test." She said as Joker stopped laughing and became angered really quick.  "You and your brat get out!" He hissed.  "But Puddin' I wasn't with anyone else! I was with you and only you." She said as tears filled her eyes.  "What are you going to do now? Cry?" Joker said as he teased Harley.  Harley had enough of Joker's nonsense, so she went to the bedroom, packed a bag, took Bud & Lou and called Ivy. Harley took her things and her other "babies"  and left the mansion for good.  (Time skip to nine months later) 

When Harley went into labor, Ivy had a maternity wing all set up for her best friend

When Harley went into labor, Ivy had a maternity wing all set up for her best friend. After a seven-eight hour of hard labor, Harley gave birth to a beautiful little girl, who she named y/n.  Your aunt Ivy cleaned you up before giving you to your mommy.  "Hello my sweet baby girl.  Mommy's so happy you're finally here. I promise to keep you safe." She cooed as you nuzzled into her.  (Time skip to 13 years later)

Y/n had grown into a beautiful young teenager, of course y/n looked like her mother, but she had her father's smile, blue eyes and attitude

Y/n had grown into a beautiful young teenager, of course y/n looked like her mother, but she had her father's smile, blue eyes and attitude.  One day, while coming home from school, you heard sirens, gunfire and laughter.  You tried to ignored it, but curiosity got the best of you, so you went to go see what was going on.  When you found the area of where the sirens were coming from,  you saw a lot of men with guns, but there was one man that caught your eye.   He had pale white skin, a purple coat and neon green hair.  "Who is that guy?" You thought as one of the men grabbed you and took you to the green-haired man.  "Boss. I caught a spy." The man who kidnapped you said. "Is that so, Mark? Well let me see this so-called spy." Joker said as Mark shoved you in front of Joker.  "You look a lot like Harley." He said.  "You know my mom?" You said as Joke frozen dead in his tracks.   "Did you just say mom?" He asked as he circled around you. "Y-yes. My mom's name is Harley and my aunt's name is Ivy." You said as Joker looked you over.  "How old are you, my dear?" Joker asked as he put on his "sweet" charm.  "I'm 13." You said as he froze.  "Harley was pregnant 13 years ago.  Omg! That means that this 13 year old girl, is MY DAUGHTER." Joker said in his head.   Just then Harley and Ivy showed up and they weren't happy. "Y/n Ace Quinn! Where the hell were you?! Your aunt and I were worried sick!" Your mom yelled as she saw Joker.  "Y/n. Car, now." She said.  "But mom." You said, but your mom gave you the look and you mumbled curse words and stormed off.  "Bye y/n." Joker said.   "You! You don't get to talk to my daughter." Your mom said.  "As I do recall, Harley. it takes two people to make a baby." Joker said.  "As I do recall, YOU DIDN'T want y/n!" Your mother yelled at him. "(Growling) Harley. You better watch that attitude of yours or you may never see y/n again." Your father said.  Feeling worried that Joker may kill you, your mother backed down.   "Now, I want to get to know our lil clown princess a little more. I know I wasn't there when y/n was born, but I want to be there for her now." Your father said.    Your aunt Ivy was going to intervene, but your mother will always love your father, no matter how many times they break-up and get back together.  "Let's go tell y/n that her daddy is coming home." Your mother said as all of headed to the mansion except for your aunt Ivy, who went back home to be with Frank the plant.  

Once all of you were home, you and your dad got to catch up from the last 13 years. "Now we're a one big clown family." Your mother said.  "Oh no Harley. We're a royal clown family." Your father said as all of you looked over the kingdom that your father and mother had made over the years.