Chapter 6!!! :P

At those words, a RiverClan patrol runned through the camp and started to attack ShadowClan. The queens and kits ran for there dens. Darkstar was furious. What had ShadowClan done!! He rushed to find Fishstar, the RiverClan leader. He headed for the center of the camp. He had found Fishstar. He jumped on the RiverClan leader. He let out a hiss of rage. "Why have u attacked ShadowClan camp!?" ordered Darkstar. "You darn well know why!! You've stolen pray from RiverClan! We picked up cat scent they're and we figured it would be your clan!" yowled Fishstar. "I swear by StarClan that ShadowClan didn't steal prey!" yowled Darkstar. Suddenly, a cat yowled so loud that the prey ran away. Everybody froze. "TALLCLAW'S DEAD!!" yowled Fishstar. "That cat killed him!!" yowled Fishstar pointing at Snarlclaw  with his tail. "RIVERCLAN RETREAT!" yowled Fishstar as he gathered all his cats. He picked up Tallclaw's limp body. Snarlclaw hissed at him and Fishstar hissed back. "Take that! That's what u get for attacking MY clan!!"yowled Snarlclaw. "You will pay for this, Snarlclaw.... i will kill you next time we meet in battle.... " hissed Fishstar as he and his patrol returned to there Clan. "Snarlclaw, I need a word with you...." meowed Darkstar as he and Snarlclaw marched in the leaders den. " I told you, when you were an apprentice, that in battle u don't kill anyone if its not necessary! " said Darkstar with a very serious tone. "It was necessary! They attacked our camp!!" hissed Snarlclaw. "No it wasnt necessary.... If you promise to not kill in battle, if necessary, i will let u go..." meowed Darkstar as Snarlclaw padded out of his den. "i wont..." he meowed. As Darkstar started to walk out of his den, Redfang came up to him. "Can i have a word with u...Its urgent..." she said as the to cats re-walked into the leaders den. "Whats wrong, Redfang?" asked Darkstar. "I had a sign from StarClan, that battle was a sign from StarClan. Didnt u norice the way Tallclaw snarled and yowled? It was pretty vicious sounding... but if u listened to Snarlclaw's... much more vicious sounding... and right after Snarlclaw killed Tallclaw, a StarClan cat told me 'there's a vicious snarl that will eventually kill the clan's..." and then i heard some sorta cat yowl...im pretty sure that the snarl ment Snarlclaw..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its kinda short... hope u like it! pls comment and put your kit/apprentice/warrior name!