Night terrors..

Fyi I suck at wrighting, povs, fluff, and shit like that so yeah yeehaw btw there will be self harm, suicidal actions or thoughts, and possibly rape Ily, you little shits ❤️

Bakugou pov:

"Gah!" Shit another nightmare.. "FUCK..!" I slam my fist into the wall, making a indent " shit.. And I dont have any posters to cover it.. Fucking hell.." I get up and make my way to my closet, I grab a sweatshirt and put it on, I walk to my door and out if my dorm maybe water will help? I walk into the elevator and click floor one, I slowly shuffle to the kitchen and grab a cup from the cabnit, I sigh and fill my cup up with the sink water.

Stupid fucking nightmares.. I walk to the couch and grab a pillow setting it in between my legs,I stare at the wall for what seemed like minutes but when i looked out the window it was light outside uh bitch, the fuck " what in the Reese's peanut butter cup fuck..?" I turn around and hear laughing shitty hair and flex tape bitch...? "Shut the fuck up.." I sort of yell "BAHAH why did you say that! BAHAHA Kiri did you get that! " flex tape said laughing " Yeah BABHAHH"

Shit their so loud... "Quiet the fuck down.." I say calmly "Ok ok sorry bakubro" shitty hair says "Yeah yeah.." I say as I use the elevator to go to my room shitheads..