~・9・~

[Feelings]

*.<Ran's POV>.*

I didn't know when these feelings started.

Whenever I see her smiling and laughing my heart swell with joy. Her smile is unbelievably contagious. I feel like I want to spend every day, hour, minute, and second with her.

These feelings whenever I see her. My eyes lit up from just hearing her name being mentioned, I don't know why.

I tried asking Rindou but his response is always "You're the one who's supposed to figure it out, not me"

I heaved out a heavy sigh. "Rinny~! Why can't you just tell me!? I'm your beloved brother!" I whined, I've been at this for hours while Rindou was starting to loose his shit. 'Well that's the plan'

"'Beloved' my ass!" he yelled exasperatedly. "I told you about a hundred times now! You have to figure that out by yourself!" I whined again.

After the festival with [Y/N] and Chiro, I started being with them more. Chiro and [Y/N] didn't mind.... I think.

*.<[Y/N]'s POV>.*

There's something about Ran that I can't quit pinpoint. There's a feeling inside me that I've met met him before.

And a feeling that whenever he's around I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Do I like him? Am I flustered when he's around? Well whenever Chiro says "mama" to me and "papa" to Ran... It flusteres me and I get hot.

He's been hanging with me and Chiro a lot which I don't mind cause he's actually fun to be around with.

*.<Chiro's POV>.*

This is irritating to watch. Whenever Ran-san who I call "papa" comes over or hangs out with me and mama, mama always turns red but both just gives it a blind eye.

But I bet in this very minute they're thinking about whenever each other's around, butterfly shit happens, how they make each other feel and stuff.

I don't mind papa hanging with us but I feel like a third wheel to two oblivious teenagers. I wanna smack my head so bad! Might as well join their heads too!

'On the start of chapter 8 I just said that to know what relationship they had.' And I thought I was supposed to be the oblivious one.

Thinking back. I noticed papa's gaze almost every time at mama. Something's just not pushing them hard enough so I decided I'll do the pushing.

[Flashback]

"Oi! Little bitches like you don't belong in our group!"

A megaphone for a voice boomed, almost bursting Y/n's ears. In this flashback they are in 6th grade.

"Oi, look! Little bitch here has a stupid teddy bear!" Girl #1 informed. What's up with people coming for Y/n always have to scream?

"Aww, wittow baby stwill needs her stupid plush!" Obnoxious laughter was heard throughout the playground. Seriously what's up with having a teddy bear. Maybe they didn't get such things when they were younger, that's why they're making fun of a person who has a stuffed toy.