4

Cale was walking while holding his older brother hands lucky for him he used to wear heals when he was younger so he didnt struggle that much when they arrive at the ball room cale saw his family looking at him shock that someone elese was holding him espresso stop mid way and gave cale the bouquet of flower and as alucim and marine spread petals of flower on the red carpet as cale walk to choi han both of them stare each other "Prince Choi han would you ecept cale to be your wife till the end of life"the priest said

"I do"cho han said

"Young master cale will you exept choi han to be your husband till the end of life"

"I do" cale said

"You may now put the ring "the priest said as choi han opened a small boy putting the ring into cales hand after that cale open a box and put the ring on choi hans hand "you may now kiss😌" the priest said as choi han remove the veil to see cales face and kissed him on the forehead (what you think i will put😃) all of them clapp hands and some cried after that they sat at the couch while photographers took pictures of them

After a few minites it was time to eat wih the bride and groom both of them went to the 6 layer cake and slice it in half they took the top half and cale feed choi han a spoon of the slice and choi hand did the same then both of them proceed to sit at there dining table

After they called out the name to site beside the bride and the groom deruth was even shock thag he didnt sat beside his son but 6 ppl who he was unfamiliar sat beside him after they eat the bride and groom went to talk with some ppl and choi han ...

After they called out the name to site beside the bride and the groom deruth was even shock thag he didnt sat beside his son but 6 ppl who he was unfamiliar sat beside him after they eat the bride and groom went to talk with some ppl and choi han talk with the ppl he was unfamiliar with "hello what are your relationships with cale "choi han ask as he see cale being clump by other nobels and being ask queation "were his siblings also my names espresso "esoressi said as he introduce everyone choi han nod and told his name when he saw cale with his mom walking up to them with his siblings "you might be cales realative nice to meet you"natasha said smiling just a few small talk until marine ask somehing "aunt cale big brother when will we have a cousin?"marine ask as alucim nod cale froze redding since he has the organs of a girl but was even more shock when he heard choi hans reply "soon"choi han said after the talk cale and choi han stand at the stage while throwing a bag of gold coins ofc kids went ballistic and collect as many as they can after that cale was abt to throw his bouquet of flowers when he suddenly turn and gave them to his older brother nobles shock and some were confused but understands when cale ask hin to turn around and saw madeline proposing to him espresso just stood there shock and cried and agreed now his siblingd clap and soon everyone join (the plot u like it😉😋)
After that the ceremony was done and cale and choi han went to his room while his relative spend a night at the loom manor (also choi han father didnt show up because hes dead)cale let choi han shower first since he knew if he shower it will take more than 30 mins after choi han was done he then shower and took 1 hour removing the make up and etc after that they went to the dining room and ate after dinner cale went to play with his grandchildren and choi han siblings after that he went to his room and saw choi han reading a book beside the window cake sigh and layed in bed choi han notice and layed next to him cale cuddle with choi han and not after 2 mins he passed out choi hand just sigh and hug him the pass out espresso on the other hand took his camera and took a pic of them then closed the door and went to his room (because we love blackmail)