This is....new?

Ken slowly open his eye. The sun shines into his eyes. He raise his palm to block the light from entering his eyes

Ken P.O.V

Where am I? I remember I was just stand in middle of dirt pillar right now but where am I?

I feel my other hand touching grass as I slowly rise my upper body in groan. This field why do I feel familar it like I been here before? but where?.

I hear a roar coming behind me as I immediately stand up and turn back with kuro getsu forming on my hand.

Ken: MOON FANG!!

I release a wave slash of white aura and the energy slash fly toward the monster that I encounter it before. It create a big cloud dust around the monster as I was prepare for a next energy slash but soon, it slowly reveal a big crater that I create by my owns attack.

Now, I know why it familiar. Because this is the dungeon domain. It a dangerous dimension where only adventures can enter. One when you enter the dimension , you either die or survive.

I put kuro getsu on my shoulder. In a far distant I see a cyan portal. I think that is my way out here before any monster appear to attack

I immediately use flash dash to the portal as I went into the dimensions gate.

Outside the portal, Fantasy world,Ken P.O.V

I jump out the portal with my foot touch the surface

I jump out the portal with my foot touch the surface. I look around my sorrouding

This please is new but I need to know where I am first. then I will explore this city later

I noticed there no one around me then I look up the sky and realize it was already night.

Ken:NIGHT ALREADY!!

I kinda suprise about this but in dungeon domain, it was already sun maybe the time of other level work different? Nahhh, in dungeon domain had many level so~ the time in dungeon still work same as the real world.

I walk normally like any "people" in this city. I see an alleyway as I find a cue to sleep, I sit down and lean to the wall as I close my eyes, maybe tomorrow I would I find some clue about this city.

Tomorrow,Location:Library

I was reading some and I confirm myself, I'm back here, the fantasy world.

ALERT PEOPLE OF ECLIPSE
MONSTER ARE APPROACHING OUR KINGDOM

I quickly run out library and I leap toward the sky.

Third P.O.V
The army was undead and dragon, a witch controlling the undead?....

[Author: I am confuse about the part witch controlling the undead but.....okay~...]