prologue

Hi guys 😊
~~••~••~~~~•••

[ Manik's POV ]

Cool midnight breeze flowed throughout the room through the open window of the plain yet neatly decorated room. It looked like a little peace of heaven as sparkling rays of moon invaded & ushered away all the darkness of night.

No, this room wasn't anything close to heaven to be honest. Not even close to my luxury adorned master bedroom nor to the 7 star hotel suites I frequently visit for my professional purpose. But it's feeling like heaven because of my very own little nymph who's lying in my arms, deep in her slumber, all oblivious to the world. Totally oblivious to what having her all snuggled up into my bare chest is doing to me. That too when she's just wearing a white transparent shirt of mine that barely covers her creamy thighs & I can clearly make out her black silk lingerie beneath that. All I want is to rip them off her exquisitely savory body & dive deep inside of her velvety depth relieving the painful need hardening me down there. The need of devouring her is becoming animalistic when her heavy bosom is being crushed against my sturdy chest as she's breathing softly. How I wish to tie her her delicate little wrists to the bed, spread her swine legs wide apart for me tying them at the furthest corner of the bed & ravage her little honeypot till she begs for mercy for torturing me like this.

But I can't hurt my Nandini & the little one she's nurturing in her womb. Yes, my love, my Nandini is 1 months & 3 weeks pregnant with my son growing inside her. Well, I don't know how but I know it's gonna be a baby boy. Maybe it's a father's instinct! But one thing I know for sure & that's I'll be the worst father ever. Because I've already started to hate my own unborn child. Well, not my fault given that he's the reason I'm starved of my Nandini for fucking 1 month & 27 long af days. That bitch of a gynecologist said that I can't have any intercourse with her till the first trimester of her pregnancy.

So it's almost 60 days I've not tasted her & every cell of my body is aching with carnal hunger & the amount of self control I'm practicing by not simply getting her naked & fucking her wild, raw & senseless, is unbelievably nerve wrecking!

I slowly laid Nandini on her back without disturbing her peaceful sleep & pushed the duvet off her body which was covering us till our waists. Pulling the shirt up till the bottom of her breasts I exposed her belly to my hungry eyes. Her once smooth & flat belly had a little swell now indicating she was occupied with a little part of mine. The thought made me proud & aroused me more if that's possible. I slowly squatted down to the level of her belly & laid on her resting my cheek against her belly & hugged her tiny waist.

" You know what, little buddy? You're making Dada angry, very angry. Just because of you I can't have my way with your mama. You didn't even come to this world yet & already trying to steal my Nandini from me. Do you know what I do to to people who dares to come between me & your mama? I'm sure you don't wanna know that! Don't think that just because you're my baby boy, Dada would spare you if you keep on trying to distance my Nandini from me. I don't share what's mine & your mama is all mine buddy! " I whispered to the little one while caressing the skin of her slightly swollen lower abdomen. She whimpered in her sleep probably feeling my stubbles pricking her skin & I hugged her waist tighter letting out a restless faint growl as her whimper reminded me of her sweet moans when I'm buried deep inside of her.

I can't help but hate that little piece of shit that she's carrying into her womb now. I know he's my own blood but no fucking one is allowed between me & my Nandini. I can't share her, her love, her attention which should be solely reserved for me.

Then kill it! Just one pill & we can have our Nandini back to us!

Suddenly I heard the ominous voice dwelling in my head whispering excitedly.
This idea sounds tempting though! I can easily finish this little nuisance without my Nandini knowing & I can have all of her back to me without any disturbance. But no! I fucking can't! It'd be downright foolishness if I kill this knot which helping me tie Nandini with me forever. I hate to admit it but it's the truth that just because of this baby, she has agreed to marry me finally & I can't ruin this chance for me. Well, I've no option right now but once she becomes legally mine, I'll make sure that I'll be her entire world like she's mine.

Once I'm done Possessing Her, in a way that'd close all her escape routes from my world, I'll wipe off the existences of every intruder in our paradise where I'd be caging my Nandini forever. Even if the intruder is my own little baby boy!

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Here is the prologue of the story

Nivi_Taara thanks for this amazing plot❤️

How's the prologue guys please vote and comment down

This is highly matured story and Manik's character is way too dark so read at ur own risk 🔞

Aliya ❤️