~2~

Reader POV:

I just got home from saving town from at least 5 villains alone. I was exhausted. I took off my hero suit and examined to wound on my arm. I groaned touching around it. I then sigh and walk into the bathroom getting my first aid. I sprayed it with Dettol spray with stung like a bitch then wrapped it up. I looked at my hero suit and stitched up the hole it had. I smiled and hung it up. I then get ready for work one realising the time.

I got a red, navy blue, and white stripped crop-top. Light jean jacket and a different pair of black ripped jeans. I put on a black pair of converse and put my glasses on.

 I put on a black pair of converse and put my glasses on

(Sorry for the blur)

I then look at my hair a started to tie it up.i went to braid it and turn it into a plait but I hissed in pain the the hair started to get caught in the small cuts on my fingers. I just ended up leaving the braid and tying them up in two ponytails.

I took my phone and wallet and walked to work. When I arrive immediately I was order to go to the cash register. I saw about three people standing in line. I sigh and put on a fake smile.

"Hi what can I get ya?"

"One medium mocha latte. Whipped milk. 2 sugars. And an extra coffee shot"

Weird order.. I still reluctantly put it down and moved on the the next person with kids.

"Hello could I have a medium cappuccino. With an extra sugar packet. And what would you like Jake?"

The boy Jake looked at the options in front of him and pointed to one.

"1 pancake with small syrup. And James?"

The other boy did the same but pointed to a different option.

"Toast with strawberry jam"

I added it to their order and made a new tab for the next person. The male looked around for a moment and spotted something he liked.

"One iced tea, but no ice." I looked at the man in confusion.

"Iced tea?"

"Yes."

"With no ice."

"Yes."

"Sir that's just tea.."

"No, I want iced tea, with no ice."

"I can't make that"

"I want ice tea but now ice!"

I was taken aback by his words. I whistle out to my uncle who came out.

"We've got and early one~"

He smirked and opened the door keeping it opened.

"Rude people are allowed in between the times 2-3 pm. Til then see ya!"