Side Story 2: Kim VS. Porsche

Kim P.O.V.

I knew. I knew that I shouldn't of done it but I couldn't help it. He started it.

The day me and Chay told everyone at the mention, pretty much, that we were together. Porsche just had to protest.

He threw his slipper at my head. But that was after trying to lunge at me with his fists. I was grateful that Kinn held him back from Punching me but he still managed to tick me off by that damn slipper.

He then looked me in the eyes, challenging me. So, I decided I would play back.

After a hunch of meaningless pranks between one another like trip wires, cream in a balloon, pies in each other's faces... I finally set up a great way to mess with him and get him all angry.

Since it had been a few months since he had gotten me with the shoe lace trick and jam, he thought he had finally won.

But I was busy planning out this perfect prank.

And this time I had gotten Chay involved.

Hehe. Porsche messed with the wrong one.

And just when I thought I had him.

He ended up getting me!

"Heh. You'll never win Kim. And you can try to get Chay involved but he's too easy to read. I'm hid older brother, dummy."

I girt my teeth and roll my eyes, while shaking my wet hair.

The plan was Chay would invite Porsche over to the apartment as a way to spend brotherly time together, then I was going to run in and getting him with a water gun. Then as I was shooting him with the water gun, Chay would throw the cake in his face. And as he thinks it's over, I was going to drop a balloon of whip cream on him.

But instead, I was the fool. Chay, being loyal to his brother, turned on me. And instead of me getting my revenge prank. Porshce got me instead.

He shot his water gun first.

And if you were wondering, Chay was standing there holding the cake, with a bit of guilt in his eyes. But he was mainly excited. He was enjoying this. And before I could speak, he threw the cake into my face. And then came the balloon of whip cream.

He won again.

The brothers just cracked up laughing while I was wiping all the mess off me.

And if it couldn't get any worst, Kinn walked in and busted into laughter.
"Oh Kim! What'd you get yourself into?" He asked through his laughs.

I was just wondering the same thing.

"Nothing P'! I'll get my revenge.... starting tonight." I say giving Chay a look only he knew.

And I knew he understood as he swallowed down a lump in his throat.

I'll eventually get Porsche. And if Kinn wants in, I'll get him too. But Chay will endeour my revenge tonight.

I smirk thinking to myself.

.
.
.
.

The Score:
Porsche - 8
Kim - 6

________________________

I hope you enjoyed this short side story about how quirky the relationship is between Kim and Porshce.