Insert 8

Phiwamandla
The door busted open and a SWAT team walked in guns blazing. I got my hands up and looked at them confused.
Me: What going on?
Guy: Am detective Liam. You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Nyakallo Mamothame.
I turned around and they cuffed me as we got out and there was a camera crew outside taking pictures and everything. I saw Vimba and I nodded for him to call my lawyer.

Hlelo
The news today had all her pictures and everywhere and they asking where he is.... there was a movement from woman around the world asking for justice... i took a video of her sedated and Dr Musa working on her.
Me: kindly explain what has happened on her?
Musa: so she suffered severe blows to the head and the knife wound stab went right through to her lungs causing internal bleeding. So I had to clear that out and stitch it up before there was too much damage. She has fractures that shows a long term domestic violence and two broken ribs that nearly punched her heart. She also has a concussion luckily its not that bad but we just waiting for her to wake up so we can see the extent of her injuries in the brain. So far the scans show nothing.
Me: is she stable right now?
Musa: yes but it going to be a long road to recovery.
I moved from them and i showed the machine that beeping her heart beat and spoke.
" am just someone who happens to be at the right place at the right time. Am the one responsible for the pictures and videos flying online. Maybe i was wrong in showing the world this but I wanted to fight on her behalf and for woman in they situation to speak up. A page called Nyakallo which means to bring joy. This is who she is and am pretty sure people that have been around her and that knows her, know she is a joy. I only sometimes 2 minute in her presence and my heart was swimming in a pool of joy. This page will update you in her journey to recovery and her process of getting justice. This is the only way for her to get justice given that her Husband is a high profile candidate. Thank you for your time and for those speaking up being her voice while she has lost hers" I closed the video sent it to my baby brother to fix and post.

Phiwamandla
My lawyer walked in not looking so good and I knew that I wasn't going to win this.
Me: its that bad?
She took her phone out and showed me the videos circulating online and voice notes that my staff have recorded when I have my episodes and I knew only one person was always this near that her bodyguard. All her bruises on pictures with the date of the the domestic violence. Someone even went to the extent of taking the pictures we took together and how Nyakallo stood next to me with fear and how her smiles don't reach the eyes. Everything was there and it was all damming.
Me: Which hospital she at?
Jacob: we still looking into that
Me: who called the cops?
Jacob: the hotel after her bodyguard found a pool of blood but she wasn't there.
Me: Am I facing jail time?
Jacob: Looks that way
The door opened and my mom stood there with tears in her eyes.
Me: Ma
Mom: You been abusing the poor child.
Me: its not like that
Mom: We saw the news and the pictures and she wouldn't lie
Me: let me explain
Mom: I can't believe all this is happening under my nose
Me: Ma
Mom: Don't ma me... your father was right!!!
I felt the anger brew in me at her words and before I could react she closed the door and left me standing there.
Me:what now
Jacob: we seeing a judge at 2 for him to decide if you getting bail or not.
I nodded and closed my eyes trying to think what can I do to get off from this mess. My reputation was gone.
Me: Call her father!!!
He nodded and left me with my thoughts.