107

Jiang Huai was silent for a moment, feeling that he heard it wrong. All the thoughts he suppressed came out again because of her words.

His eyes were deep and dark, his hand unconsciously pressed on her waist, and he began to look forward involuntarily.

Being pressed by him like this, Huazhi instantly felt a Susu itch rising from the lower back, and then spread to the whole body a little bit, she shook, and she couldn't help it, " Bang" two rabbit ears grew.

There was a vibrato in the already soft and messy voice, "Don't, don't touch, itchy."

The moment the two rabbit ears grew, they swept across Jing Huai's face. Furry ears with a hint of pink on the inside.

Jing Huai's breath was right on the inside of her ear, the heat sprayed on the inside of her sensitive ear full of blood vessels, and the flower branches trembled instantly.

She held Jing Huai's wrist, and the end of her eyes flashed a touch of pink, "Don't pinch your ears."

She thumped and finally tried her best to put her ears back.

The heart rate of the flower branch was unstable when he touched it, and even if she retracted her ear, the numbness was still in her body.

Jiang Huai's hand was empty, and his heart seemed to be empty for a moment.

Huazhi looked up slightly and saw that he was still looking at the top of his head, seeing his disappointment, Huazhi thought for a while, "I can let you touch your ears again, but you can't pinch the tips of your ears. ."

He seems to really like touching her ears, but she does too, after all, she may be the smoothest rabbit in the world!

"Good."

After Jing Huai agreed, Huazhi put her ears out again. She moved her ears slightly and put them in front of him, "Touch it."

Jing Huai took a deep breath, trying to suppress the restlessness in his body, but when he breathed, it seemed to magnify his senses, leaving him with the feeling of wanting to melt her into his body. impulse.

Jing Huai squeezed her waist tightly, resting her head on her hair, where she couldn't see, there seemed to be fire in her eyes, "What is the method you just said? "Even the usually cold voice has a restrained hoarseness.

Flower branch can clearly feel it, he seems to be more uncomfortable. It was too hot, although her body temperature was always high, she could still feel the heat that made people blush.

It was too hot, the heat made her brain a little unable to think, and Huazhi's head was obviously not kissed, but holding it like this also made Huazhi feel a little dry, and her hand touched His chest, "You can..."

Jing Huai looked down at her, his eyes flickered, his eyes swept across her white neck, and the white skin seemed to be waiting for him to bite.

Flower Branch: "You can take a cold shower!" Last time it worked well.

Flower Branch looked at him, her almond eyes shining.

Jiang Huai was speechless for a while, what was he expecting.

His head rested on the top of the flower branch, his voice was repressed and hoarse, "It's a good idea."