You'll become dad again

Skyler's: POV

"Hello sweetie." I said happily and Esme hugged me. "Let's go to the playground." I said. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. Esme was so happy.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat in my lap and laughed on the way down. I picked up her in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I played with my daughter and they shook their heads.

***

After an hour of playing she fell asleep in her stroller. She was holding her Minnie Mouse doll against her chest. I walked back home and put her down in her crib. "I love you so much and I'll always do." I said and kissed her forehead. Esme smiled and I went quietly out from the room.

***

I made a omelet to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Sky?" asked Olivia worried

"Sky?" asked Olivia worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. She walked into the bathroom and held off my hair.

"I think I've eaten something bad, probably the omelet." I replied. "You'll be okay." she said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid food poisoning." I complained. "I don't think it's food poisoning." said Olivia. "That's good to hear." I replied and she smiled. "Skyler, you'll become dad again, you're pregnant." said Olivia with a smile on her face. Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Liv. "Omg." I replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm happy for Skyler

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~