5

*I don't know if there still another human  outta there tht care but I NEED SHERLOCK SEASON 5!! like fr i need it bruhh just give me..... :(

*anyway, take good care of yourself sweetheart. ;)

"So, what do you have for me?" Lestrade asked, he was leaning against the wall outside the room where the bodies of a marriage couple were found that morning, it wasn't a hard case but he wanted to get over it soon because his vacations started the next day, so he called Sherlock, who was inside evaluating the situation and doing what he did best.

"You lied, you said it was an 8 and this is hardly a 4!" Sherlock slammed the door behind him, making Lestrade jump a little and straighten up.

"Yes, Sherlock, I lied. But, did you get something?" Lestrade knew the detective would get angry, so he had to get him to talk and leave before he started grumbling around.

"Of course I got something, it is utterly obvious. Even you could have solved it!" Greg decided to ignore the insult and push him to tell him what he had found out.
"All right, then. What happened?"
Sherlock sighed, but answered "The man loved his wife, you can see this by the way he tried to do it as fast and painless as possible. The reason he did it was easy: guilt. He cried as he did it, and he had never been a violent person. He was actually a very good husband, until he made a mistake. He fell into temptation, had an affair. He couldn't forgive himself, so he resolved that he had to be punished. He decided that the best punishment would be death, you can see from this that he was a dramatic one. But he couldn't just kill himself and leave his wife here, he loved her too much to let her here all by herself; so he killed her too." Sherlock finished, with a cold look in his eyes.
"Brilliant" Sherlock had never ceased to amaze Lestrade, he was indeed brilliant. "How can you say he was in love?" Greg wanted to leave, but he was curious.
"He died holding her hand and facing her; he was scared and the only thing that could help was looking at her. There were many other thing in the apartment that demonstrated it, but the most evident part is the one I just explained." Sherlock seemed bored, so Lestrade decided it was time to go.

"Excellent. Thank you, Sherlock. You can go now." Sherlock walked away as soon as Lestrade finished talking. "He seemed strange" Lestrade thought to himself, but he opted to just let it go as he walked out of the building, Sherlock was always odd.

**

"Why didn't you wake me up?" John asked Sherlock when he arrived to their apartment. He had woken up in the middle of the night and panicked when he taunted the other side of the bed and didn't feel Sherlock's warm body.

"I thought you were tired." His voice sounded colder than usual. Sherlock took his scarf and coat off and left them on the flour, as always. Then he plopped down on his armchair

"I was, but you should have woken me up anyway."

"Sorry."

John sit on his own armchair across from Sherlock's and studied him. He was looking into space, his mind was somewhere else, but his eyes looked sad.

"What's wrong?"

"What makes you thing something's wrong?"

"We've been together long enough for me to know when something's wrong with you."

"Lestrade called you, didn't he?"
"Yes. Now, answer me. What is it?"
Sherlock sighed and rubbed his forehead with his thumb and his index finger.
"I'm scared, John."

"Why?" John asked, his voice low and worried.

"I want this to work." He didn't say it out loud, but John knew what this meant.

"And it will work."

"How can you be sure? That man loved his wife, and it didn't stop him from doing what he did." John pursed his lips and stood up. Sherlock watched him as he walked towards him and sit on his lap.
"Listen to me." John started, looking at him in the eye. "I know he loved her, and I know what he did. But I'm convinced that I won't do that, you know why?"
Sherlock shook his head.

"Of course you know why. You are Sherlock Holmes! Now, tell me. Why?" John challenged him.

"Because you are not him." Sherlock said simply after a minute of silence. John smiled.

"That's right. I'm not that man. I'm John, your John." When he said this, Sherlock finally smiled.

"My John."