Lilly's magical night

lilly straddled the broom took a deep breath and closed her eyes , she thought happy thoughts like the girls had been taught to the previous day. Lilly thought about mother and father , she thought about warm milk and cookies and she thought about flying , oh how wonderful flying would be. she could no longer feel the grass on her feet so she opened her eyes to see that she was doing it! Lilly was flying on her broomstick. well more hovering but it was a start none the less. Lilly leaned forward cautiously and started slowly floating forward. The possibilities flooded her brain! The views she would now see , the places , the people. Lilly leaned further forward and shot up into the sky! she held on for dear life with a smile on her face and yelled a hoot of delight. she rushed passed trees and towns in an instant , glancing behind her she saw the school for young witches grow further and further away. Lilly was gaining speed and fast! she clenched her thighs tightly around the broom. the rapid movements of the broom almost like less powerfull turbulence made Lilly feel funny... her joy from the thrill of the speed turned to pleasure as the broom began rubbing against her clit. Lilly put her palm to her mouth and let out a little moan. she closed her eyes and looked upwards as the broom edged her closer and closer to climax. Lilly lifted her skirt to reveal her now sodden panties. She thought to herself "how am i about to lose my virginity to a broom?"
Lillys body started moving on its own and before she knew it she was grinding on the broom and moaning with pleasure. Her thighs grasped tight around the broom once more and she came spraying her juices all over the front of the broom , Lillys body twitched and she sighed heavily. She turned her broom around and went back towards the school grounds. she landed the broom safely and crept back inside and back to bed. Lilly wasn't quite sure how to feel about what she had done that night , all she knew was she was doing it again tommorow.