Nina The Big Story Ruiner

Nina: The Big Story Ruiner (Story #13 in The Hank Saga)– By: D.e.e.L

            "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!"

            "What are you talking about? The sign says '7 Items or less'."

            "Oh, that's a 7? I always thought it was a 1, my bad."

            "Wait...Hank? Is that you?"

            "Wuh?! Uhh...no...no its nooot...this is all juuust a dreeeaaaaammmm..."

            "Trust me, if this was all a dream then there would be a lot less people here and a lot more yogurt..."

            "But why not pudding?"

            "Oh...there will be pudding..."

            "Did you just wink at me?"

            "You know it."

Just as Dan was about to leave the convenience store a loud BANG was heard, and then he left the convenience store.

            "Sorry about that everyone, sorry, registers don't bounce, lesson learned."

            "Umm...Hank right?"

            "Yes."

            "This is your first day here at this place you are now working at instead of your old job right?"

            "Maybe...depends who's asking..."

            "I'm your boss."

            "No! I'm your boss!"

            "You're fired."

            "Damn."

            Hank walks out the doors just freshly scented by Dan's immaculate body odor. Just as he leaves a loud BOOM is heard.

            "Gumball machine doesn't bounce either...noted."

            Hank walks out into the world, a world waiting for him, waiting for him to do something amazing, possibly even extraordinary, like become an electrician or something.

            "Wait, wait, wait, hooold up! I thought these stories started about me? Now Hank is like the main freakin' character. This is crap!"

            "Nina, did you just interrupt me while I'm writing? I was in the middle of making an epic Hank story. He was going to become an electrician and make an electrical sword out of light bulbs and duct tape, then go off and fight some huge Kiltigar in the forest of Unhappy Songs, buuut noooow you just made me say everythiiiing out loud....so that story is ruuuuuined...thanks a lot."

            "but...but....I just wanted to be in a story again...."

            "Well congrats! You just made it into this one! Nina the big story ruiner! Waaaaay to gooooo..."

            Nina walks away thinking about what she did. Time-out is for 30 minutes.