Chapter 2

The next week

Today was going so slow I stepped outta the shower and put on a tank top and sweatpants, I tied my hair in a bun and when I got out the bathroom I was shocked to see who I seen in my dorm.

Tae? I said and he looked up at me smiling "Wassup girl" He said and I gave him a big hug.

Kiki you didn't tell me anyone was coming over, I side eyed her as she was straddling in Derricks lap while he kissed her face.

I didn't know he was bringing anyone either, she said and Derrick looked up at me and dapped me up.

You smell so good what the hell you use? Tae asked me "orange pineapple" I said holding up my bottle of lotion to his nose and he nodded.

You wanna get outta here? Tae asked me and I nodded and he grabbed his keys, I slipped on my crocs and followed him outside to his car.

He had a black Mercedes Benz and it looked nice from the outside but the inside was way nicer.

Them niggas boutta fuck, he said pulling out his gps and I laughed in agreement.

Where you wanna go? You hungry? he asked and I shook my head, I already ate something I said which was a lie.

You're lying to me shawty, I don't like that he said frowning his face up.

I'm sorry i'm not really hungry though, I said and he nodded before pulling into waffle house parking lot.

Come on, he said and I followed him out the car.

We walked inside and the smell of fresh waffles hit my nose making me lick my lips, he looked back at me and chuckled before placing an order.

What can I get for you? and is this for here or to go? the waiter asked and he looked back at me.

Do you wanna eat in here or you wanna take it to go? he asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders "It doesn't matter it's up to you"

We'll eat in, he said then looking back at me.

What you wanna eat? and I nervously looked around at the menu "waffles please"

Can I get two big waffles breakfast? But can I get bacon instead of sausage on the other one? she nodded and said $17.81 is your total, Tae gave her a $50 bill and told her to keep the change.

Thank you, I mumbled following Tae to an empty both in the corner.

You're nothing like your friend at all, Tae chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "what's that supposed to mean? I asked and he chuckled again.

Not saying it in a bad way mama, Your chill and sweet and you're not loud and obnoxious he said and I blushed at the pet name.

You like college? He asked and I shrugged my shoulders "It's nothing special that's for sure, but everyones pretty cool, but it's not really something that I wanna continue doing I like painting and shit I wanna be a artist or something, It sounds crazy but..."

Nah shawty that's dope fasho you got dreams and goals and I wanna make sure you get to where you wanna go, he said smiling at me.

What about you though? How come we never talk about you? I asked and he sighed.

Well for starters I didn't go to college, shits pointless- but you stay in school gorgeous reach those goals you have, I'm not a bummy ass nigga though I get money, fast money he replied and I nodded.

They called our order number making us both break conversation and he walked over there to grab the food the and drinks.

He placed the food down on the table and took out his phone that rang for the third time.

He scoffed before shoving it back in his pocket, his whole mood changed he looked really upset.

You okay? I asked and he nodded then quickly changed the subject "You got any siblings?"

I hesitated before answering "no i'm an only child it sucks" He nodded again "I have two brothers, I don't really talk to them though niggas only hit me up when they need some" He said brushing it off.

That's why you haven't been answering my calls? I heard a unfamiliar voice behind me making me turn around a lightskin girl with curly hair to her shoulders said walking up to our table with another female behind her.

Destiny told me she seen you out here with some bitch, she said mugging me looking me up and down.

Serenity if you don't get the fuck outta here with that bullshit bruh, I been told you what we had going on was wraps yo leave me alone and leave her alone before shit get physical in here, word to my ma he said standing up while laughing.

The girl behind her looked at me before jumping on top of me trying to pull my hair, I instantly started throwing punches they all connected but the grip she had on my hair was dangerous.

Let her the fuck go, Tae said knocking her upside her head instantly knocking her out.

The lightskin girl tried to back away but Tae gripped her neck and slammed her against the table "If you ever come near me or her again you won't live another fuckin day" He gritted through his teeth, he pulled out a gun and pressed it against her temple making tears burst out of her eyes.

He let her go and she got up and quickly ran out forgetting all about her friend that was out cold in front of our table.

I'm sorry about that foreal, He said but i was still too much in shock to give a response.

She shouldn't be fucking touching you, her or nobody else come on let's go, he said kicking the girls body and grabbing my arm and I pulled back.

Could you just leave me alone? I said with tears threatning to fall out my eyes, His face quickly turned back into an angry expression, He grabbed my arm and basically dragged me to his car.

He threw me in and locked the doors, "Could you stop please? I just wanna go back to the dorms my head hurts and I will talk to you later, He slammed his fist against the dashboard making me jump.

He started driving fast, we passed the dorms and I sat up "where are we going?" He didn't answer me as he kept driving.

Where's your phone? he asked me and I handed it to him still curious on what was going on.

He threw it out the window and I reached over the seat and slapped him "nigga are you fucking crazy?!" I screamed and he chuckled.

You better shut the fuck up, he said and I sat back scared for my life as he kept driving.

He pulled up to a big house and he grabbed my arm making me follow him inside.

He held his gun to my head as he walked behind me to a door, we walked down a case of stairs and he pushed me down on the cement floor.

You think you can leave me just like that huh? he asked and I shook my head "I'm not trying to leave you I'm just scared" I said tears falling down my eyes.

Well now I have to make sure you never try to leave me beautiful, He said grabbing chains and tying my arms and legs up as I cried so heavily.

Why are you doing this? I asked and he chuckled.

He picked me up and tossed me on a dirty mattress, He placed a bucket beside the mattress and put a gag in my mouth.

I'll be back. was all he said as he walked back upstairs making me cry even harder, I said there thinking how the fuck could this happen to me?