FROM THE BOOK : here we meet again

NARRATOR

1:48 PM | AT THE NYC CONCERT

✎│𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 .

Waiting , nervously , for everyone to disappear in front of her so she could finally see her best friend again .

The last time they saw each other was a little ... different .

?? didn't even get to say goodbye or give an explanation to Wes on why she was leaving .

It wasn't a serious reason why she couldn't say goodbye either , it was because her parents didn't want her to .

And they even moved away for a very dumbass reason and you may be wondering what it is .

The reason was so she couldn't see Wesley anymore .

Her parents thought that ❝ no eight year old boy and girl should be best-friends and hanging out every second of the day ! ❞ while making it very clear that she wouldn't be able to see him until she had her own money , and car , to go visit .

They also wouldn't even allow them to call or text each other .

But if it wasn't for her listening to music everyday , she would not have been able to do what she has done today .

?? watched as the line became shorter and shorter until she finally saw him .

Wesley Tiku himself , stood in-front of her as she tried to gather the words she had been wanting to say for years .

And now it's even harder to do what she wanted since he's a upcoming music artist and might think that she's crazy in the head .

" Wassup " , Wesley greeted with no idea of who she was .

" Hey .. "

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Okay , I'm deadass not deleting
shit this time , oml I won't 😰
P.S. sorry for the rushed intro 🙃
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

( A/N : never touched it since july 1st 2022 /published it anyways )