t w o

"We're here!" Luke shouted excitedly. Renai got out of the car first so he could then get out and grab hand everyone their sleeping bags.

"Lori, which one's yours?" he asked her. She pointed to the dark blue and he handed it to her, she thanked him kindly.

"Do you have the key?" Calum came up to his best friend, his girlfriend standing beside him. Luke nodded, and reached into the front pocket of his jeans, handing the keys to Calum.

"C'mon babe," Alaska giggled, excited for the adventures they would have at this cabin, or at least, she thought they would be fun adventures. 

Luke distributed sleeping bags to every one and Calum opened the door slowly but when he did, he dropped the bag he was holding in his hand. They all stopped and swallowed hard, Calum looked at back, ready to ask what the hell was going on, but when he saw Luke's face, he realized Luke was just as shocked as he was.

In bold, red big letters the world Devil, was written in dark crimson red spray paint. "Holy shit," Luke muttered, not knowing what else to say.

"It was probably just a prank," Beth said to Luke to try and calm him down, "You know kids and stuff, your uncle probably doesn't even know that it's there."

"Can it come off?"

Renai grabbed a sponge from the cabinets underneath the sink and put soap on it, wetting it with water. She went to the wall and wiped, sighing in relief when she saw the red dissolving. 

"There's three more sponges," she told every one else, "Lori and Alaska, set up the sleeping bags for every one. Michael and Ashton, you look in the rooms, set one up for Alaska and Calum, and set another up for me and Beth, we already talked about who called rooms so no arguing. Beth, Luke, and Calum come help me with getting this off."

They all did as Renai had asked them too and when Calum, Beth, Luke, and Renai got done wiping the wall, it was like the spray paint had never been there. 

"Finally," Calum murmured, throwing the sponge in the sink. Renai grabbed the sponges from every one else and washed them with Luke sitting in the kitchen, simply admiring her. 

"Guys," Michael and Ashton came out from the hallway where the rooms were, "It smells horrible down there."

"In the rooms?"

"No, there's another small hallway to the right of the rooms and you can smell it in the rooms but it's definitely inside whatever is behind that other day, it's awful."

"Well we'll check it out before we all go to sleep," Beth said, her voice soft and quiet like it usually was. 

Michael was about to object but Ashton gave her a small smile, "Yeah, we can check it out later."

Beth walked in to her room with Renai following behind her, Renai frowned, noticing that Beth was being quiet, of course Beth was always quiet, but this was a different type of quiet, like something was bothering her. 

"Hey, are you okay Beth?" Renai kindly asked her. 

Beth nodded and gave her a weak smile, "Yeah of course, I'm fine."

"Okay, well, don't worry I don't kick that much in my sleep," Renai joked. Beth chuckled a bit, and nodded, "Yeah, neither do I, you won't even know I'm there."

They talked a little more, Beth lied down on the bed, and Renai lied down next to her. Beth asked about Renai's feelings for Luke, trying to get them to hook up considering Luke was her best friend and she knew how much he liked her. 

"Um, he's a good guy, I just don't know how I'd feel about dating him," Renai shrugged, "I don't really do the dating thing."

"Maybe you should start," Beth chuckled. 

"Oh I'm not the only one who has a guy crushing on them," Renai laughed, "Why don't you start dating?"

"Dating who?" Beth asked.

"Ashton!" Renai said in a whisper-shout. 

"Ashton?" Beth repeated. 

"He likes you Beth!" Renai smiled, "Luke told me, but Ashton made him swear not to say anything to you that's why Luke hasn't said anything to you. I never swore to anything though, so I'm telling you."

"You're lying," Beth chuckled, "He's to attractive to like me."

"Well he does," Renai smiled again, "You should talk to him about it, maybe it can become something good, you never know."

"I'll talk to him after you and Luke get together, how about that?" Beth smiled. 

There was a small knock at the door and they looked up to see Lori standing with a small smile, "Michael says he really wants to check out what smelt so bad, c'mon."

Beth and Renai both got off the bed and followed Lori and Michael to the door that he had been talking about, and he was not lying when he said that it reeked. 

Beth held her breath and Renai plugged her nose as they both followed Michael and Lori down the steps into what seemed like a basement to the cabin. As they went further down, the smell only grew stronger, making Lori gag. 

When they turned the corner, Michael's jaw dropped and Lori screamed immediately, screams from Renai and Beth followed. 

Tears ran from Beth's eyes and Luke, Calum, Ashton and Alaska ran down the stairs of the basement, fearing for what they were about to see.

When Luke finally saw why Beth was crying, he dropped to his knees and let out the contents of his food from earlier that day. 

"Is that..." Calum started, but Luke's crying gave him his answer. 

His uncle hung there, a rope around his neck with an upside down cross carved into his forehead. There was blood covering his shirt, which indicated the three gun shots that were given to him. 

Renai gasped when she saw what was next to the gun on the floor. 

Red spray paint.

-

this is so poorly written im sorry i wrote this at like 11 pm and im just oh my

its been forever we know we are soso sorry we've just had so much going on in both our lives 

oh wow

i miss this story