Chapter 4

She was so surprised, asked who is he.
Beacause of that mask she can't see his face at all. She asked again where is it? 
..That boy says its inside that wall.
She come out from that house. She saw it was in front of that lake. She try to touch the water but she can't. Then she remember that without mana she can't touch it. And for taking that gem it will require a lot of mana. She was quite disappointed but she don't give up.

She went back to the house it was quite big house . But without that boy she can't find anyone else. Also that house quite resembles to the imperial palace. Then she thought she was mistaken.
That boy brings tea for her.  He says,"told u to take rest ".She replied, " I don't have time for that, she have to go home. But to restore minimum mana she might need 8/10 hour.
She asked, "why are you here and all alone?  "
He said, "Beacause its not right time for him to see the world."
Emily laughed and said, "You almost live in a heaven, who will want to leave this place? "She also said with a sad eye, " Don’t go outside. People there is cruel. They dont know anything but their profit. They hurt and  kill  each other."

That boy was shocked and ask, "Are you also like them?  "

She sadly smiled at him and say, " Yes, I am also one of them. I have killed people to survive, misbehaves with a lot of people, Support the evil.I almost lost myself. I am afride to see myself in mirror cause sometimes I can't recognize myself.
She again laugh and said, " haha, its been a while i speak with so freely with someone. Thank you, u are like a angel to me. "
She asked him with sparkling eye, "Are you really an angel?  "

He flustered and replied, "No,no. I am also a normal human like you. "
She again laugh and said, "I know, i know, I was just teasing you. "
"Lets become friends i feel really ease with you. You will be my first friend in this world "
Hearing this he totally flustered and replied with a blushing tone, "Ok, lets become friends. You also will be my first friend. "