Night one

As I drive home from work I was thinking to myself " My momma was right I shouldn't have married this dumb ass in the first place"  

Two years earlier........
I woke up to my alarm clock going off.  It's the first day of being a senior and it's my last first day in this hell hole that they call school.  I went northbound high. I was the only one that was different, so different that no one would be my friend until the new boy walked into my first period. "Hello everyone I want y'all to meet the new student his name is Ban, Ban please take a seat next to (Y/N)." As he walks towards you , you focus on his strong jaw line the perfect nose the curved lips that smiled at you as he saw your eyes. " Hey are you (Y/N)?" Ban asked as he sat down. "Y-yes....H-hi."
                      As the class went on
He stared at you the whole class period. And all you can think about was how his giant hands would feel around your neck.  As you sat there thinking of ways for him to rail you you felt a wetness on your princess parts. He senses this and starts to rub your thigh. He inches closer and closer to your wetness. With out hesitation he slips two fingers in. You tried not to moan as Ban goes slow at first then right as you are about to cum he pulls them out. "Look here princess you will be mine"   Then the bell rings for the next class. You didn't see him for the rest of the day as the bell rang for the last period you walked into class and there he was the handsome man that caused me to whine in first period. You sat down next to him since it was the only seat left. He passes you a piece of paper asking you to come over tonight for some "fun". You look at him and he has this sinful grin on his face that makes you wet once again. "Alright (Y/N) can you come up and tell us about yourself please" the teacher asked. I talked about my self and my momma..... ( just for the information my dad died when I was 13 me and Momma lived right next to the school since I was born and never had a man nor a boy in the house since dad passed) after I sat down the teacher told us to pick a buddy for the remainder of the class. Of course Ban chose me. " Hey princess you missed me" as he reaches down to feel my wetness again. As the class went on he has three finger in me going slow then fast. He leaned over to my ear and whispered " you can't cum rn (Y/N) save that for later" as he pulled his wet fingers out of me.  The bell rang for us to go home and I told Ban that I can come over for a bit. He smiled and gave me his address.
             To be continued.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's my first time writing things like this I promise I will write more soon let me know thanks:)