Chapter 2 |:| NOPE

Gonna be updating consecutively for a little bit to really kick this story off :)

F/n =fathers name
N/n =nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I stared at the two of them in awe. Why on EARTH did Lucario think it was a good idea to let him in??

"Then again, he looks just about as uncomfortable as i do" you observed, noting how he awkwardly shuffled closer to the door and avoided eye contact with you. But before he could take his leave, Lucario practically dragged him to the kitchen and sat him down at the table, preparing tea and biscuits for him.

As much as you were dreading having to interact with him again, he must be seriously confused. As were you, but if you wanted answers, you would have to ask Lucario, who was currently boiling water for tea.

Without further hesitation, you gathered your courage and stepped into the kitchen.

Leon looked over at you, and silently waved, still avoiding your gaze.

"Lucario, why did you bring him inside?" You asked, sounding a bit rude towards Leon, despite not meaning to.

Lucario paused before turning to you and pointing at the fridge. "Lu, lucar" it shrugged, going back to preparing tea.

With a huff, you walked over to the fridge and saw a single sticky note. It read:
Meeting with champion today, meet at wedgehurst station. Serving as a reminder for your dad.

Now you were kind of suspicious. If Leon was supposed to meet your dad at wedgehurst station, why did he show up at our house??

"Leon, why are you here? Werent you supposed to meet my dad at wedgehurst station?"

Finally, he was able to meet your eyes, and everything seemed to click in his brain, "Ohhh, F/n is your dad. I was wondering who you were and why you were at his house. That explains it." He grinned, folding his hands neatly on the table.

"Uh...yeah, im here because i live here. And you didnt answer my question!"

"Whoops, my bad. Yes i was supposed to meet him there but...ah, funny story, I actually got....lost?" He said with a guilty smile.

"Right...you got lost...in your hometown. That's totally believable." You glared, crossing your arms.

"I swear its true! Im really bad with directions. I promise that i didnt come here just to see you and your wet shirt-" he blabbered, completely flustered.

Lucky for him, thats when my dad walked in.

"Hey N/n, did you happen to see a guy with purple hair walking around- oh! Hello Leon, i was looking for you" greeted your dad.

"Ah, hello D/n! You have a lovely home, your Lucario let me in" smiled Leon, standing up and shaking his hand.

"And i see you've met my daughter, Y/n! How wonderful, isnt she pretty?" Bragged your dad, giving Leon a wink.

Leon's mouth formed a playful smirk, and he turned to cast an award winning glance at you.

"Very much so." He said warmly.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE absolutely NOT! I REFUSE to be flirted with by the champion. I WILL NOT FALL FOR HIS TRICKS!! EVIL!!!" You thought furiously.

"Okay, nope, im going for a walk." You decided out loud. Pushing past Leon and your dad and going towards the front door.

"Oh dont mind her Leon, she doesnt know how to take compliments~" waved off your dad. "Did you know that she's your age? Single too" he chuckled.

"DAD. STOP." You asserted.