//Binge-watching surprises//

Tord sat next to Tom on the couch, the house was dark and the TV was the only thing producing light to the room. Edd and Matt had gone out to do who knows what. "Look!" Tom pointed to the TV. Tord was confused since he never watched this show, but Tom was obsessed with it. "What? Who are those characters?" Tord asked, 2 people were talking on the TV, there was an award tension between them. "Oh, They're made for each other!" Tom paused the show, "You won't believe their backstory!" Tom started, Tord rested his head on his knees. "I'm all ears." Tom smiled at this and began his rambling. "They used to hate each other! Always arguing, fighting! Until they were forced to.." Tom stopped, "To work together? Or To talk? I can't remember, but!" Tord listened closely, his eyes glued to Tom's all black-eyes. "They began talking and ended up having a lot in common. They became mutuals, then friends until one of them started having feelings! But they're in denial about it!." Tom explained, Tord leaned in a little. "That just sounds like you and me right there." Tord's heavy accent broke through the sentence, Tom fell silent. He wasn't expecting such words to escape from Tord's mouth. "What?-" Tom shook his head in confusion, Tord kept his cat-like smile. Tom's face turned red as he played the episode again and covered his face in the blanket. Tord giggled and started laughing, tears in the corner of his eyes and growing pain on the sides of his stomach. "You little joker!" Tom spat, hitting Tord with his pillow. "H-Hey! I wasn't joking, Your face was just priceless!" Tord choked through laughs and coughs while shielding himself with his arm. "Liar!" Tom started, Tord clenched Tom's arm to stop him from another hit with his fluffy weapon. "Thomas, calm down!" Tord blurted, the two heavy breathing while looking at each other. "Stupid Commie." Tom dropped the pillow and pulled away from Tord's grasp. His face was still red, Tord glimpsed at him. Hesitant, he reached over and clenched Tom's hand, entangling his fingers with his. "Tord, quit it-" Tom started but Tord shushed him, scooting closer to him. Tord gave him a soft smile as they stood quiet and continued the episode.