Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.

Y/n was lost into him when suddenly she was caught off guard by the eye contact made through the rear view mirror with him.

Taehyung was quite taken aback by the deepness of her eyes but had enough guts to stare back, without hesitation.

She gulped down and looked away as soon as her mind told her to do so and he suddenly smiled.

"Cute." He thought and soon looked back at the road when the lights turned green and started to drive once again.

Meanwhile, Y/n played with her perfectly manicured hands, trying to avoid the second eye contact.

"So dumb of you! You know very well that he always search for a reason to annoy you. Yet you gave him another one by doing this stupid action."

She scolded herself before sighing and leaning back into her seat. The mint haired boy felt unbothered until now and was quite comfortable into his dreamland.

2 HOURS LATER

"Yes, finally!!" The blue haired guy squealed in happiness when it was time to switch their roles. Y/n groaned as she was trying to sleep but got interrupted by her enemy.

"Can't you just shut up?" She muttered but he ignored her before coming out of the car then walked to Jungkook's side.

He opened the door and didn't bother to shake him more than harshly "Yah, you sleepy ass! Get up, it's your turn to drive!"

Jungkook groaned and sat up before glaring him "Is this how someone wake his brother?" The blue haired guy just smiled cheekily at the thought of resting a little while ignoring his brother's scolding.

Soon he lazily trailed out of the car and went to the driver seat as Taehyung quickly made himself comfortable at the back seats.

He then looked at his side only to see Y/n, sitting while her head laying backward. But she didn't seem comfortable tho.

He just shrugged as his own eyes were shutting down out of tiredness and layed his head back as well.

Meanwhile, Jungkook buckled his seat belt and restarted to drive. Only 4 hours of travel was left and it was already evening.

As time passed by, the ride was silent and the mint haired guy now seemed quite awake. But Taehyung groaned, he thought about having a comfortable sleep but it didn't seem to happen as he expected.

Whether it was too hot, or when he would open the window, it would be too cold, his legs would be too long to fit behind the front seat, his neck was not at ease as he forgot his neck pillow, he couldn't lay down as Y/n was also there.

Jungkook could surely put his legs in her lap but Taehyung was not really in the favour of doing that, he found that disrespectful even though they are too close to keep any kind of formalities between each other.

Still for him, he felt like he shouldn't do that, his own thoughts tho. We can't complain.

Suddenly, as the blue haired guy tried to move while searching for a comfortable posture, a heavy yet light weight was sensed on his shoulder.

His eyes shot opened at this feeling and looked at his side only to freeze. Y/n unconsciously fell on his shoulder.

He felt a strange feeling as his heart beat increased at this sight. She seemed so relaxed.

The boy blinked a few times and observed her, her hair moved as the wind coming from the window was caressing her face. A natural yet glowing face was a kind of blessing to Taehyung's eyes.

"Why so pretty but annoying as fuck? We could be something better if not enemies." He thought and felt her getting more and more comfortable on him.