Chapter 5

Felix arrived and saw all the people there, he didn't know almost any of them, but they looked like they had money like him, among so many people he did recognize someone.

Adrien.

He was with a girl that he had already met, although he had never spoken to her, he knew that she came from a family of famous fencers,they were holding hands, he assumed it was his girlfriend

I was also with a boy and a girl, They looked a lot alike physically, one of those lovebirds that make you nauseous,he knew they were friends of him because he remembered them that time he pretended to be him and they sent him videos.

He came over to say hello out of courtesy but it was obvious they didn't want him there so he left quickly.

He also saw Chloé, as stupid as always.

He realized how slow the night was going to be for him.

Marinette realized that going was a mistake,she saw how everyone started to dance and Kagami and Adrien kissed.

She went to the bathroom to cry, Tikki tried to cheer her up but saw that it was impossible.

There she decided that there was only way to forget everything.

Get drunk.

And that she did, she took a whole bottle of what she thought was whiskey, she had never drunk, more than a glass of wine for pretending to be cool.

She didn't want to do anything stupid so she went out to the garden, and started drinking.

A girl offered Felix to dance, so to make his mother happy, he danced a song with her with a faker smile like the ones his uncle used to do.

But there was a moment when he got tired and decided to start drinking, he didn't want to get drunk, but he wanted that night to be fast.

His mother would not let him drink so he went to another room.

When he began to notice the effect of alcohol, he decided to go outside, he did not want at some point to act like a clown and that his facet of a serious boy dissapear.

He stepped outside and saw a girl.

Right away he thought about leaving but the girl noticed his presence.

He recognized her.

And she too.

If Marinette hadn't been drunk she probably would have punched him for what he did to her.

but she didn't.

She just look at him with a calm face.

He also recognized her.

He knew she was one of Adrien's friends, He didn't know her name but he wondered what she was doing outside.

He also wondered why when she saw him she did not make a face of disgust or hatred, he knew that she remembered him but all she did was look at him calmly.

He saw the bottle almost empty next to her.

He realized she wasn't having a good night either.

-"Why do you keep looking at me like that? Aren't you going to sit?" Said Marinette with calmly voice

-"I thought I would bother you if I sat down" He said calm

Normally he wouldn't care what other people think, but when he drank he brought out his soft side.

-"I don't mind,dont worry". Said Marinette

Felix sat on the grass, next to her, but keeping his distance.

There he looked at his face, she had light blue eyes,black hair with highlights that make it look a like dark blue,she had a very nice profile,she really was very beautiful, although he didn't want to look at her anymore so as not to seem weird.

He decided to light a cigarette, although before he asked her if she minded, she shook her head.

His mother would kill him if she found out he had been drinking and smoking.

-"Do u want one?" He kindly offered

-"No,thanks" She kindly reject the cigarette

She realized that she was next to her enemy as a superhero, but she was so drunk that she didn't even care.

The bottle was almost finished, she was quite drunk, but she still spoke perfectly 

-"Why?"Felix asked

-"What? " Marinette asked

-"Why are you here, in the garden, drunk, instead of with your friends?" "Felix asked"

-"I don't want to be there now, besides I don't have a partner to dance" Marinette said

-"I'm sure that you won't have any problem to meet a guy to dance and again,I'm sure it's for something else"Felix said

-"Well deduced,Einstein" Marinette said with a giggle

Without realizing it, a small smile came out to Felix

-"mmm, well, maybe you like one of the boys who is dancing with those two?"Felix said.

-"Shit,u are good in this" Marinette said

-"And I'm sure it's my idiot cousin" Felix said already knowing the answer

Marinette did not answer

-"I knew it" He take a drag on the cigarette

She took the last sip from the bottle.

She heard that song inside the building.

"Riptide"

She really loved that song.

Every time she listened that song she started to dance.

And that would not be the exception.

She was so drunk that she didn't realize she wasn't alone, that she was with a boy she barely knew, and he was supposed to be his enemy.

She got up and started dancing,yeah dance drunk.

Felix couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He started laughing, something he hadn't done in a long time.

-"Stop laughing and dance" She said while giving little jumps with his arms up while dancing

-"You're crazy if you think- "He tried to complete the sentence but he couldn't stop laughing."

He wasn't that drunk, but for some reason he got up and started dancing and laughing, anyone who saw him wouldn't recognize him.