levi x reader

This is my first story so please don't judge.
~~~~~~
You were running and running till your bare feet hurt. When you looked back you thought you lost them. Suddenly you were pinned against a wall and you saw a man with blond hair and big eyebrows.
"Let me go!!"You screamed as loud as you could only to feel a hand against your mouth. You bit the hand as hard as you could and took off running when he released you. Suddenly you were handcuffed and starting at the wet dirt below you.
"(F/n) are you ok?!"You looked up to see your friend annie screaming. You nod before you were thrown onto a horse and rode towards the scouts hq.

When you arrived you turned to see a emotionless face staring at you.You knew this was captain Levi.He's shorter then i imagined you thought. You looked down reusing to look at him.

"(F/n) you have been arrested for stealing 3dmg and for murdering a scout of the scout regiment. You are here by decided to work for the scouts if you aren't training you are in your cell unless told otherwise.you will be in the special operation squad tell you die.Any objections?"Erwin speaked in a deadly voice. You remembered stealing the gear and killing the dude but you only did it to save your life.

"I only killed to protect myself and i would like to be on another squad then this shortys squad"you smirked slightly as shorty glared and grabbed you by the collar.You looked straight into his dark eyes as he looked back into your (e/c) eyes. You remembered how you two use to help others and how he said he would be your first everything. You wanted that too but then he suddenly left and you tried to forget about him.

"You always were a brat."Levi sneered at you as he glared. You tried to glare back but you couldn't resist those lips.You looked up to see those dark eyes the ones you always loved. Before he could react you kissed him as hard as you can on the lips before separating. When you opened your (e/c) eyes to look at his dark eyes you saw something you never saw before.

"Tsk,you can't even do it right brat"Levi smirked as you looked confused. You were about to ask when he kissed you and bit your lip.You gasped at the slight action and Levi took that moment to stick his tongue threw.