Plo meets Gabriel

Plo was walking through a village on Florum when he felt a great disturbance in the force, he follows it and sees a young boy in an abandoned house. The boy was very malnourished and had obviously been crying, Plo quietly stepped into the house which caught the boy's attention.

The child immediately scrambled into a corner to try and put so,e distance between him and the Kel-Dor. Plo stopped walking and smiled gently at the boy before he gently said "Its alright, little one, I'm not here to harm you. My name is Master Plo-Koon, what's your name?"

The boy looked up through his long hair and stuttered out "Gabriel" before going quiet again. Plo hums and says "well Gabriel, what are you doing here by yourself? Do u have any family"? Gabriel looked down sadly before whispering "left".

Plo looks at him sadly and decided to try and move a little closer to Gabriel which luckily worked as the child was starting to become more confident in his presence. The child also decided to move closer to the Kel-Dor until they were close enough that Plo decided to reach over and pick him up.

The child tensed for a second before relaxing in Plo's hold and leaning into him. A few tears fell down his cheeks but Plo wipes them away and says "Little one, would you like come with me to a safer place then this shack? It's called the Jedi temple and it's on a different planet called Courasant."

The child hesitated but something was telling him that he could trust the Ke-Dor so he nodded. Plo stood up with the child in his arms before walking out of the abandoned house. The child was grateful that he would never have to eat or sleep there again on the cold, hard ground.

Plo soon gets to his ship and sets the child down in a seat before starting up the ship, flying off the planet, and jumping into hyperspace. He then turns his attention back to the child who was looking curiously at everything in the ship.

Plo couldn't help but smile at Gabriel's childlike curiosity. He then stands up and asks "Little one, how long has it been since you've last eaten"? The child thinks for a moment before holding up 3 fingers. Plo looks at him sadly before opening a cabinet and bring out a box of crackers.

The child looks at the box like it's the most precious thing he's ever seen, Plo takes out a cracker and holds it out for the child to take. The child immediately grabs it and devours it as if Plo would take it away from him if he didn't eat it immediately.

Once he was done, Plo handed him another cracker before putting the box away. He knew the boy wouldn't be able to handle much food in the current state he was in and that it was gonna take him some time to get used to nutritious food.

The child then gave him a little smile before walking over to Plo and crawling onto his lap to get comfortable before going to sleep. Plo smiled down at the child before grabbing a holotablet so that he could catch up on a little bit of reading.

After about an hour, they arrive at the temple so Plo gently shakes Gabriel awake. Gabriel slowly blinks his eyes open before looking out the window to look at the scenery. Courasant was very different from Florum, there were towers as far as the eye could see and it was much more louder with all the traffic and pedestrians.

Plo then picked up Gabriel and rested him gently on his hip before walking out of his ship and too the council's room. The child looked at the temple as if it was Heaven and Plo thought that he would get dizzy from turning his head so many times to look around.

When they get to the council's room, Plo knocks before he hears Yoda say "Enter, you may." Plo opens the door and walks into the room, which makes Gabriel bury his face into Plo's shoulder so that he wouldn't have to look at the other councilors.

Yoda smiles gently as Plo and Gabriel before he says "what is your name, young one"? Gabriel stutters for a bit before he says "G-Gabriel" and returns back to hiding his face into Plo's shoulder.

Shakk, Depa, and Adi coo at the child which makes some of the other councilors laugh. After a while, Plo takes Gabriel  to the healers where they gave him some broth and tell Plo that he should be up to a normal weight in about 2-3 weeks. Plo thanked them before focusing back his attention to Gabriel.

Plo could tell that this wouldn't be the last time he would Gabriel, which he was completely okay with.

How many children do u think Plo has adopted over the years? Must be at least over a thousand.