~Chapter 15 - always another~

After the tournament, I went over to Belly to congratulate her and she looked kinda sad so I was about to ask if she was ok where Nicole came up from behind us, "Belly, Hey Belly!"
"Hey Nicole." I said.
"Um so my dad's boat just came up from anguilla. What do you guys think about pizza and rosé in a few hours?" She paused," just to um end the day and your more than welcome to come to Taylor." She looked over, "Will Kayla be there?" Taylor asked bit rude. "Shayla. and no she has plans with some other friends."
"Yeah we'll be there" I said, turning around and heading back to the beach house.

~Later~

"Y'know all my life I wished for Conrad to ask me to something. And this, like a ball, but turns out his mom made him ask me."
Belly had just revealed that Conrad didn't actually want to go with her, Susanna just thought she was taking too long to choose.

Now, I was walking a bit behind them but I heard something Taylor was saying, "Jelly thrives and Bonrad blows!" Jelly, as in, Jeremiah and Belly or like Jeremiah and Melly. I was so confused so I listened in, "Jelly is like cute and catchy, Look I even made a Jelly Insta!" Taylor handed Belly her phone and they laughed but soon stopped, then Belly said something that relaxed my confusion and unveiled the truth, "How am I fully supposed to jump into something with Jeremiah if my heart still beats for his brother." Oh my god. Belly had feelings for Jeremiah. She had feelings for both of the boys. Last time this happened, I dug my feelings for Conrad so far down that I forgot about them but not this. Not with him. But. I had to. I would never want to crush Belly like that ever.
"BELLY! HEY GIRLS OVER HERE!" we heard a voice shout as I shook my thoughts away and smiled, while looking up at a massive boat.

~Later~

I didn't know the girls very well but it was a good thing that Ivy was there too.
"Put a finger down if you have ever made out with two people within 24 hours." Taylor said cause two of the girls to lower their fingers. The questions went on until the girls started to target Belly asking about sex and stuff, "Put a finger down if you have ever gone to second?" Gigi asked and Belly still, didn't put her finger down so Taylor spoke up, "Put a finger down if you have ever kissed Jeremiah Fisher." I put a finger down and the girls gasped but not at me, at Belly because she and also put a finger down. I looked over at Ivy and she seemed to get the message. "I'm feeling a bit sick, I'm gonna head home" I said I genuinely felt like I was gonna vomit right there and then. "I'll go with!" Ivy chirped up as we left the boat and she put an arm around me as we walked off. "Oh my god." Ivy said to break the silence. "Oh my god is an understatement" I said blinking back tears. "I'm so sorry."
"No don't be, it's not your fault, it's mine for even thinking he liked me"
"No Mels, he kissed you what like twice? And one of those 2 was the perfect moment ever. It's his fault for missing out on you." I thanked her and we kept on walking to the house, as I didn't drive to the dock and not did Ivy. I thought about him and I couldn't stop. But I had to. I had to for Belly. We got back to the house, I said goodbye to Ivy and went upstairs where I saw the one. The only, Jeremiah Fisher. Just standing there staring at me, but damn he looked fi- nevermind, 'Think about Belly.' I thought to myself. "Hey, I'm headed to a party, wanna come?"
"No thanks I'd rather not see you making out with some random again."
"Wait, what"
"Yeah, you and Liam or whatever his name was."
"Oh- damn, yeah" he starting to walk off and I shouted behind him, "I hope he's a better kisser than Belly was." I walked into my room and locked door, I think he decided not to follow, he just left.

Jeremiah POV:

"I hope he's a better kisser than Belly was." I turned on my heels to look at her but she was already in her room, I hesitated for second, whether to go back to her or not, no she needed some time alone. I turned to go down the stairs but I felt a tear roll down my cheek so I quickly checked in the mirror, nope all good. I decided that I was just gonna go to this party and get Melissa out of my goddamn head.

Melissa POV:

~Later~

My phone was ringing, it was Belly, I was so close to hanging up, but it was Belly I had to, "Hey Mel"
"What's up?"
"So we went skinny dipping and those bitches took our clothes" Taylor said. "Oh my god, I am on my way with some spares"
I grabbed anything I could from Belly's Room and Taylor's suitcase and I got in my car, driving towards their location. When I pulled up, I saw them wrapped in some old boat cover, i got out and grabbed their spare clothes. It was kind of silent between the three of us as I held the cover for them as they changed. We got in my car and drive back to the house, "Are you feeling better now Mel's?" Belly asked me, "um yeah I guess so." I responded and just focused on driving while the two girls giggled in the back.

When I got back I just collapsed in my bed. That is enough for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done! Almost over! Yay!