TDDP-6

September 2,2022
Nicki's POV

"Mommy, I just gave Mama a kiss and she smiled.", said Rumi running into the kitchen.

"Well what did you expect, for her to bite you.", I laughed.

"Every other time I kissed her she wouldn't do anything but now she smiled."

"That means she's getting better.", I said grabbing a spoon of jambalaya and bending down. "Since you're in here you'll be my taste tester."

A big smile came on her face before she took a bite of the food. She did a happy dance as she ate the bite of food. I swear she acts just like Bey. "Mommy that's good, can I get more?", she asked.

"Nope, food is almost done you gotta wait.", I said followed by an evil laugh. 

"That's not funny Mommy.", she pouted.

"Oh hush you brat.", I said giving her another bite. She smiled and ran off almost knocking Rihanna over in the process.

"How are you my love?", I asked giving her a kiss.

"I went to the meeting and it's not good.", she said.

"Okay, elaborate.", I said hopping on the counter.

"We lost our best men, almost lost Julius, and now we have a big target being on our head.", she said sighing.

"Okay baby, we'll get past this.", I said.

"We don't know that N—

"We'll break a deal with them, they can't refuse it, and I'm sure there's someone who hated Erica enough to let what happened go.", I said.

"Yeah, yeah you're right.", she said putting her face in her hands.

"I know I am, I always am.", I smirked hopping down.

"What are you cooking, Ms. know it all?", she asked stepping behind me.

"Your favorite.", I said.

"Yes lord, JAMBALAYA!", she cheered.

Lord Jesus sometimes I swear they act like they're starved. "Rihanna get out of my kitchen, go set the table or something."

"Last time I check it was Mama T's kitchen.", she teased.

"That's on her side of the house, over here on this side, all this, is mines.", I said while twirling.

"MA WINTER WON'T GET OUT!", yelled Summer.

"I think I'm gonna find their sperm donor.", she sighed before walking away. I swear they all stressed my baby out.

As I finished the jambalaya I could hear Rih cussing out the girls for always arguing and fighting. She then came back to pour a glass of whiskey. I tried to convince her to slow down but she was just as stubborn as ever.

"FOOD'S READY!", I yelled and within seconds the kitchen began to fill with hungry loud mouths.

The kids learned at a young age how to fix their own food. After the triplets we learned the hard way that we had too many kids to be babying them. Once everyone fixed their plate I took at plate up to the room and Beyoncé laid in the bed.

She wasn't eating solid food. Only through a tube. But I knew  jambalaya would get her right. She's been responding better to us. If we ask to does she hear us, she'll squeeze our hand. Or she scoot closer to me when we're in the bed.

"Come on Babygirl, I know you want some real food.", I said laying down next to her. I pulled the cover back and put the steaming riding to her lips. I saw her nostrils flare and her mouth hesitantly opened.