Chp.38

~Excuse All Mistakes

                    Missy

     Key silently lead me into his room

Key silently lead me into his room. I could tell we both had the same thing on our mind just from the atmosphere. He held the door open for me then shut it once I was in. I didn't bother sitting on the bed cause I wanted to shower first. I stood there quietly watching him walk around the room. I heard him chuckle then he stopped to look at me

"Why you so quiet?"

I giggled. "I don't know."

He walked up to me and grabbed my waist. "Damn a nigga really like that huh, making you nervous and shit."

I smirked and slightly pushed him back. "Boy , get yo cocky ass on." He chuckled and turned the other way about to go around the room again.

I took that as my chance to smack his ass like he be doing me. He turned around so quick making me bust out laughing.

"Aye, mane chillat." He looked me up and down

I continued to laugh at the way he turned around.

"Ight, mane You ain't getting no dick tonight, I know thats what you was wanting." He said making me smack my lips

"If I really wanted that." I pointed at his junk. "I bet I could get it."

"How much you wanna bet?"

"A hunnid." I said confidently

He sized me up real quick. "Ight bet,shake on it." I put my hand out to shake his but he quickly smacked my ass instead. Me having fast reflexes got him back.

    "Awe yea, you ova with." He walked away to get me clothes and towels for the shower. I just giggled and waited.

        I had finished up my shower about to get out, wondering if Markeyvius had finished his yet. He said I wanted some dick and he wasn't lying. I kept having flashbacks from the party. I stepped out the shower, dried off, and lotioned with the cocoa butter lotion I found in his bathroom before getting dressed. I picked up my dirty clothes placing them in a plastic bag that I had asked for. I stepped out the bathroom turning the light off and shutting the door. I walked in the room and saw Key already in the bed but he wasn't moving.. oh hell naw! I sat my clothes bag down then walked over to the bed. I climbed in the bed and peeked over at him. I know this nigga didn't just go to sleep. I looked at the tv and saw "The Wood" was playing I laid next to him with my eyes on the tv but in thought. He really went to sleep on me. I looked at him again before tapping him, he moved a little but was still sleeping.

"Markeyvius you really sleep?" He didn't answer.

This nigga bout to get up. I moved closer to him and started placing kisses on his face and neck, he barely budged so I continued this time sucking and licking on his neck.