Angry Pomeranian

"He was an asshole" Tommy said in his defence, looking anywhere but at Aizawa who stood in front of him with that typical dad scolding look.

Instead of sitting in a class, Tommy found himself in the Principal's office, along with Bakugou who continued to swear at him even then. There was a visible cut on his arm along with a bruise on Tommy's cheek. It wasn't looking pretty either way and they yet had to go to Recovery girl. Tommy said he could heal himself and not waste the elderly woman's time but Aizawa only send him a threatening look that forced him to shut up.
And how did they found themselves in a situation like this, you may ask? Well..

Along with Shoji, Tommy finally reached his next class and slipped inside the doors, confident smirk latching onto his lips. Shoji thanked him one last time, which Tommy only shrugged at and then walked towards his seat at the back of the class. After having a 'friendly' talk with that Blondie, Tommy didn't want anything more than to just have a moment of silence. Deciding it was a good idea, he slipped his headphones on and played a random playlist in the background while closing his eyes to relax. Others seemed to mind their business, talking among each other or like Todoroki, simply staring out the window.
But apparently life decided it hated him today and had to ruin his peaceful moment. Even a small break wasn't given to him.

He heard loud shouts and small explosions being set off somewhere on his right and as he tried to inform them, they only grew louder and probably bigger. He cracked one eyes open, looking around for the source of noice. And much to his exceptions, it was an angry looking Bakugou who was too busy shouting at Midoriya to even notice he was creating explosions. He opted to ignore him and whatever that he was doing, cause that spot on his chair looked oddly comfortable. And as he was about to doze off, something was thrown at him. His startled reaction was reasonable since he didn't know what landed on his desk but not before hitting his head. When he looked down, he was met with a piece of paper. And suddenly, his whole mood for the second time that day was ruined in seconds. He stood up from his desk, infested chosing to lean against Kaminari's one to observe the situation closely. His headphones were placed around his neck now, hanging there loosely.
He nudged Kaminari, who send him a brief glance before answering the unnecessary question.

"Apparently Midoryia said something that set Bakugou off and he started screaming at him. Really nothing new, you can get used to it after few days" the blond with black lightning said, resting his head on the palm of his head as he looked at the angry boy.

"What's his problem?" Tommy asked, maybe a little louder than he intended to.

Unfortunately, Bakugou heard it damn well and his head took a sharp turn, prying Kirishima off of him. His red and angry eyes easily locked with the baby blue one's, staring deep into them with fury. Tommy only cracked him half a smile, nodding his head in acknowledge. That only seemed to pop a nerve in Bakugou because he came storming at Tommy, who stretched out his wings in self-defense. He has done it many times before, mostly during training with Tubbo. It was an instinct almost, always making him appear bigger and more a threat than he actually was.

And despite doing that, they stood face to face, inches away as they glared one another down. Red staring into blue, a pair of blue wings ruffling up and actually making Tommy look more intimidating. They were long, couple feet in general. Bakugou only set small explosions off in his hands, eye twitching as a snarl creeped onto his face.

"Don't snarl, it will only make you uglier. If it's possible, that is" Tommy said, a smug look in his burning eyes.

"Watch what you're saying, damn nerd! If anyone's ugly, it's you!" He raised his voice, which Tommy took as a way of trying to show dominance.