3- You've got to be kidding

Izumi's POV:

At midnight, exactly 12. I've obtained the byakugou seal, I literally teleported to the Forest of Death to keep my excitement in check. I have finally obtained the seal! I was in an extremely good mood and decided to try bringing out the stars. I was full of energy from my excitement. I raised my arm as my star bracelet glowed with my eyes turning white with a neon white star as the pupils and soon, the night sky was filled with stars. I turned into Cresselia to match the moon and even though it didn't represent the stars, her trail makes up for it.

 I turned into Cresselia to match the moon and even though it didn't represent the stars, her trail makes up for it

I flew up and out of the Forest to get a full view. Doesn't Cresselia's feathers dispel nightmares? It wasn't confirmed in the show. 'You're correct Y/N, Cresselia's feathers can actually dispel nightmares.' I heard from Mew while I inwardly smiled. I think I'll fly around the village to drop some feathers. I flew out of the Forest and flew around the village while catching the eye of many villagers and shinobi. However they didn't come after me since because of how my trail represents the crescent moon, they were in awe. Then I saw the current Team 7 looking up at me. I descended before them while they got in a defensive position but I merely gave them a kind smile. "W-What are you?" Rin asked, I looked at her in the eye but didn't answer. I was feeling pity for her since it shouldn't be long until the current Team 7 receives that mission.

So I shook off a few feathers and used psychic to bind the feathers together then turned it into a crown. People around looked at me astonished since they've obviously never seen such powers before. I lowered it on Rin's head then shook off some more feathers while using psychic again to form my name, 'Cresselia'. "Cresselia? Is that how you say it?" Rin asked while I nodded. Rin took off the crown to admire it. It was solely made from my feathers but I added in some of the shiny particles from my trail to give it a beautiful effect. I flew up and flew around the village. After flying for about an hour, I teleported to the Forest of Death, turned into my normal form and teleported back home.

I woke up and got ready for the day however in the bathroom, I realized that my natural beauty had changed. I lost all impurities on my face which gave Izumi or now me, a much more beautiful look. So, this is the power of the Byakugou? I'm going to get fanboys now aren't I? I looked at the time to see it was 5:40 in the morning. I cooked breakfast for mother and father, made a bento and a bunch of dangos for myself and left a note before leaving. The academy doesn't start until 3 more hours but I wanted to train. Normally, I would read books about herbs all over the world and in other worlds but I've read everything about herbs in this world and I figured that I might as well do something else. I've expanded my chakra storage while I was meditating for the byakugou seal so I had a pretty big chakra storage. Time to 'borrow' some books on ninjutsu! As I teleported to the library, I heard Mew retorting from my mindscape, 'Pfft, borrowing? More like stealing.' You know me so well!

Using psychic, I lifted a bunch of books regarding ninjutsu then teleported back to my house and left them in the library. After that, I returned the other books I 'borrowed' and started reading. Now that I think about it, what's my chakra nature? Mew, do you know? 'All' Mew answered. Wha- ah screw it, might as well be even more OP. I heard Mew chuckling in amusement. I teleported to the Forest of Death to read one of the books I recently 'borrowed.' It was a book about Wind ninjutsu which I liked. I started with Gale Palm, did I succeed? Somewhat. I managed to make a gust of wind that blew the bushes and trees' leaves, well that's what I thought until I see a squirrel get knocked back by the wind, slam into one of the trees and start plummeting to the ground. Oh god! I quickly used psychic to catch the squirrel and lower it to the ground with blood dripping from its back. I quickly teleported to the squirrel who was laying in a small pool of blood.