Chapter 2 | PHASE ONE: Him?

The rewrite will have 100 chapters in total and be completed here.

On REAM - the Kindle version will be uploaded with all of the changes, upgrades and additions to the story.

I am no longer on Patreon.

If you're not familiar with Ream - go to my BIO. There you will find step by step instructions on how to join and how to get the app on your phone ( if you have an IPhone )

————————————————

DYLAN ||

A man?

But how? Why would. . . a man?

I was seriously having a hard time wrapping my head around this. I mean how the hell would my pack react to this? Would they accept a male Luna? How could I accept a male Luna? How could I accept a male as my mate? Can men even be Lunas?

That's a feminine term, right? That's what my Dad said. That position is for someone who would be the mother of my pack.

Not the father or another father... or another Alpha?

Oh this is a nightmare.

The only Alpha male that I know who actually has male mates leading beside him is Bennett's old friend, Rhogon who has four male mates who are all Alphas as well.

But I'm not him and I'm not gay, so how could this actually work? In my pack, there's always been one Alpha male and his Luna female, which couldn't be me. . . That position couldn't belong to either one of us because we're not females.

And what about the fact that my mate is a feline shifter. . . How would that work with my pack? I mean felines are like super solitary and all the felines that I've met have been super aggressive and dominant, which definitely couldn't work in our situation.

I couldn't allow my mate to overpower me in front of my pack — I couldn't allow my mate to overpower in any aspect.

And I can't exactly reject him because that would make both Maddox and I weaker than I already am and I can't have that, so how do I make this work?

"We figure it out dipstick.. we're not rejecting our mate." — Maddox growls, like that was helpful.

Ignoring him, I swallow nervously as I study my mate in front of me as he watches me with that dangerously cocky smirk.

I could feel the pull to him already but I didn't want to accept this — especially not when his aura is so domineering that I'm actually having a hard time being in his presence right now without rolling over and showing him my belly.

I actually want to submit to him right now and that's completely unacceptable.

The worst part is, I don't even know if he's pushing his aura out on purpose or if that's just him, but it's driving me nuts.

I don't submit, I've never submitted to anyone in my life. My pack submits to me, everyone does. I can't submit, it's just not in my DNA to do so, yet his presence is making me feel forced to bare my neck to him.