01

Daniela Salazar, yep that's me the only one fighting for rights and freedom from the Salazar family. I return home from deployment for a while in a few weeks. I can't wait to see 'my mom and older sister' Cassie. I can't wait to see how surprised they are.

*Week later*

I'm currently headed to my moms with a few of my friends from base.  Two of them gonna bring her outside while the other two hold a flag then I'm gonna walk around and surprise her. Is it messed up to do this to your mom who you haven't seen face to face in over a year? Yes. Is it also a cute thing to do? Kind of. Once we got there Cami and Nala held up the flag while Shawn and Ben went up to the front door. I put my hands on top of the flag making it look like I'm holding it. They knock and she answers.

Ben: Mrs. Salazar

Mom: That's me oh no what happened

Shawn: I'll explain in a minute but I have to ask if you can come outside for a minute

My mom stepped out of her house closing the door.

Ben: Mrs. Salazar I'm terribly sorry to make you feel this way but nothing happened to Dani

I waited for Nala and Ben to switch so Nala could record. Then I walked around the flag and saw my mom for the first time in a year. She ran up and hugged me obviously I hugged her back. She told me where Cassie has been working. Me and the team decided we would go tonight. The team and I all left for my house.

*That night*

Shane, Cami, Nala and Ben all dressed normally while I wore this. \/

We then all left for the bar once we were ready

We then all left for the bar once we were ready. While walking in a group of Marines were a few people a head of us and I instantly noticed Frankie I wasn't going to say anything though. As we walked in I walked behind the other 4 as everyone clapped and hollered for us. We walked over towards a tables next to the marine. I heard Cassie's smart remark about the marines and military.She said ' Great to serving group of assholes, you know Nora the military actually took my little sister from me.'  I could her her walk over to the marine table. I turned my head so she couldn't notice and my back was to her and I had my hat on. She took the marines orders first and got those before  she came over to my table.

Cassie: What can I get for you guys

The other four stood up straight and looked at her not saying a word I scuffed trying to cause a fake problem with my sister.

Cassie: DO we have a problem sir or ma'am

Me: No not at all not at all but they'll all take two shots of tequila and I'll have some coke I gotta drive us all home

Cassie: Your an ass I don't see why my sister left for the military if she comes back like you i'll kick her ass 

I heard the group of marines ooh. Cassie walked off over to the counter and got us our drinks before coming back, sitting them down, and going to walk off. I had just grabbed her arm and moved away from the table. I looked up. I have always been taller.