sept

The vampire doppelganger gave the female Salvatore a look "what could you possibly do to me from out there?"

Rey just smirked at her, a dangerous glint in her eye "Oh Kitty, you'd be surprised at the reach that I have even from all the way out here." Katherine just gave her a confused look but Rey kept the smirk on her face and pulled out her phone, and she dialed a certain number, that she knew would reach the very person she was looking for.

"Hello, King of Hell speaking."

Rey was still smirking at the vampire in the tomb "hey Crowley."

He was surprised to hear from her, and it was clear in his voice "Rey, now I wasn't expecting a call from you."

She now had a very nonchalant look on her face as she talked to her favorite demon "I know but I need to borrow Juliet for a bit... I've got a vampire here that needs to be taught a lesson.

There was a pause as a smirk slipped onto the demon's face "all right Rey, I'll loan her to you for say three hours?"

"Perfect, I'll see you in a few minutes." Rey hung up the phone, Katherine was still looking at her confused having no idea what was about to happen, Rey just grinned at her "ahhhh, all in good time Kitty, all in good time."

After a few minutes, Rey heard the snarling of the hellhound that she was going to be attacking Katherine for the next three hours, she slipped on the sunglasses that Crowley had given her so she could see Juliet, Rey pet her "who's a good little hellhound? Causing trouble and mayhem?" Juliet growled happily, Rey stood back up and smirked with a nod "alright girl, sick her." And with that, the large, majestic beast charged at Katherine and once she was on top of the vampire in the tomb Rey closed the door just so the hellhound couldn't get out and wreak complete havoc on the town even though that would be a blast it just what Rey needed her for though.

Crowley looked towards the female Salvatore "three hours Rey and I'll be back for her."

Rey nodded at him "I'll have her ready by then." He nodded and then was gone in the blink of an eye.

Time Skip (3 hours later.)

Rey opened the tomb door again after the time was up and whistled for Juliet because she knew Crowley would be there anytime to pick her up, Juliet came bounding out to Rey and sat at her feet, Crowley had her trained to listen to him and Reyna and that was it. And right on time Crowley appeared, Rey grinned at him "thanks for that... She really needed to be taught a lesson."

Crowley gave Rey a nod "well you are the only other person, besides me that Juliet will listen to."

Rey smirked at that "well that is because you trained her to listen to me."

The demon and hellhound disappeared making Rey smirk at the vampire doppelganger "oh Kitty?" she limped out still not fully healed from her lack of blood, Katherine glared at her, but Rey paid her glare no mind "see Kitty that is what happens when you cross me you get a visit from my favorite little hellhound Juliet... take that as a sign to do better and not cross me again." With that Rey exited the tomb after closing the door again with a smirk on her face.

Her phone rang, she picked it up "Hello?"

She smiled hearing her Husbands voice "Hello my love."

Rey is in a much better mood now and you could easily hear it in her voice "Hi Nik."

Rey heard him chuckle "well you certainly sound happier my love."

She had a bright smile on her face now "Well that could be considering I just had Juliet attack Katerina for three hours I'd say I'm in a rather good mood."