My sweet, sugar

"Suga?" Y/n mumbled with a grin. "Yes mommy?" Koushi replied with a smile, Lorelei instantly got butterflies, "I need a nickname for you.. something cute! We've been friends for sooo long and you already have a nickname for me" Y/n explained while her best friend was making little circles on her waist with his fingers. "Sugar, you don't need a nickname for me, you can just call me Suga, or Koushi if you want" "No! I want a nickname for you.. like ummm... angel! or amor!" Y/n said with a bright smile and quickly jumping off the desk and grabbing onto Koushis neck and spinning around. "I like both of them mommy, choose whichever one you want" He mumbled and quickly planted his feet to the tiled floor to stop her from spinning, "Stop spinning please, i have a bit of a headache" "Awh baby i'm sorry angel, i don't want you to have a headache" She said with a slight giggle in her tone and soon sat back down on the desk, pulling Sugawara in and wrapping her legs around his waist tightly. "Lore.. you look really good in a skirt" He said with his raspy voice, digging his face into Loreleis neck, softly kissing her collarbone. "Koushiii stop it it tickles" She giggled and tugged on his hair gently, he kept kissing her collarbone and smoothly went up her neck to her jaw. "S-suga.. Please" He smirked against  her jaw and pulled away slowly and walked towards a different desk, which was three desks away from Loreleis. "Come back here sugar" Lorelei took Suga's nickname for her. "You wanted me to stop, so i did, deal with it" He sounded a bit annoyed and rolled his eyes. Lorelei got up quickly and sped walked towards him and plopped down in his lap with a smile. "What are you doing Lore?" He inched his face closer to hers and smirked. "I dunno yet" She said dumbfounded and followed his action by moving closer, he gently kissed her cheek and moved his lips towards her ear. "Mon amor.. don't tease me Lore" He muttered and gripped one hand onto her hip, and the other on her upper thigh. "Angel, just kiss me already" Lorelei giggled and soon after he crashed his lips into hers, Lorelei quickly kissed back and wrapped her arms around his soft neck. He soon parted away from her lips and let out a sigh. " Damn mommy.. you taste good" Right after he said that he quickly dove his lips back onto hers and slid his tongue into her mouth, adventuring her mouth like its a jungle and he was a leopard, sniffing around, searching for what is his. What he didn't understand was all of her was his, and would always will be his.